POPCORN STUFFING FOR TURKEY | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

POPCORN STUFFING FOR TURKEY

Last post Nov 19, 2008 8:20 PM by whiteflower_pa . 4 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
  • POPCORN STUFFING FOR TURKEY

Here is a turkey recipe that also includes the use of  popcorn as a stuffing---imagine that.  When I found this recipe, I thought it was perfect for people like me,  who just are not sure to tell when the turkey is thoroughly cooked but not dried out.  Give this a try.

12-15 lb. turkey

1 cup melted butter

1 cup stuffing (Pepperidge Farm  is good)

1 cup uncooked popcoorn (ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S LOW FAT) salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Brush turkey well with melted butter, salt and pepper.  Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn.  Place in baking pan with the neck end toward the back of he oven.  Listen for the popping sounds.

When the turkey's ass blows the oven door open and the bird flies across the room, it's done.

False
  • Re: POPCORN STUFFING FOR TURKEY

I bet somebody will actually try this! Funny!! Thanks for the laugh!Big Smile

False

petey86584OH

Here is a turkey recipe that also includes the use of  popcorn as a stuffing---imagine that.  When I found this recipe, I thought it was perfect for people like me,  who just are not sure to tell when the turkey is thoroughly cooked but not dried out.  Give this a try.

12-15 lb. turkey

1 cup melted butter

1 cup stuffing (Pepperidge Farm  is good)

1 cup uncooked popcoorn (ORVILLE REDENBACHER'S LOW FAT) salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Brush turkey well with melted butter, salt and pepper.  Fill cavity with stuffing and popcorn.  Place in baking pan with the neck end toward the back of he oven.  Listen for the popping sounds.

When the turkey's ass blows the oven door open and the bird flies across the room, it's done.

This one's been around for a Long Time- but it's Still ROFL  Wink

False

I've been on this board over 6 years and have seen this joke on here many times.

And I laugh every time I read it. lol

Thanks!

False

LOL! It's a first for me. laugh.gif picture by whiteflowerpics

False

May you never forget to remember what is worth remembering, nor ever remember what is best forgotten.