Steve Harvey on Oprah | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Steve Harvey on Oprah

Last post Feb 28, 2009 10:14 AM by rrdgrnr . 1 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
  • Steve Harvey on Oprah

He is a comedian but wrote a book called Act like a Lady think like a Man. He really hit the nail on the head. I want to get this book for DD 20yrs. He made so much sense, he tells about men dating and how easy women are making it for them. Men will do a lot if they want you and if you make it even harder they will respect you more. If you make it easy, for a man it's like fishing, you catch them then throw them back to get another fish. That's why some woman have problems with relationships. It was interesting. Oprah said that she loved the book and he is coming back for a whole show on this subject. 

False
  • Re: Steve Harvey on Oprah

I think it should be required reading in high school. Seriously, the man is a great comedian, but very wise as far as relationships go.

With the in your face personalities shining today we need someone to keep us focused on what it should be like in a relationship.

My husband always said that men and women think differently and once you figure out their thought process you can have a lasting relationship. He was right!

I am ordering Steve's book today.

False