? Emeril's marinade | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

? Emeril's marinade

Last post Feb 10, 2011 3:28 AM by Skibum955 . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • ? Emeril's marinade

for last few years my DH has grilled porkchops with Emeril's orange herb and poppy seed marinade. We love it- but this year- every store we go to we can not find it. does anyone know if it was discontinued? or if anyone has access to some in your area- please send me a personal message. I will send you money to send me some. or does anyone have a recipe for anything like it?  thanks. magnetqueen

False
  • Re: ? Emeril's marinade

http://www.emerilstore.com/kosher_gluten.asp

Here is his website....don't see it listed ...There is a customer service  contact/number on the right side of the page....

False

thanks

False

Orange-Poppy Marinade

2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
    1/2 cup orange juice
    1 tablespoon honey
    2 cloves garlic, finely minced
    2 tablespoons poppy seeds
    1 tablespoon peanut oil

1. Whisk all the ingredients together in a bowl. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or overnight.

Note: Use to marinate chicken, or pork. Do not re-use marinade. The possibility of bacteria build-up is present.

Serving Size: about 2 tablespoons

Number of Servings: 4

Per Serving

• Calories
    • Carbohydrate
    • 5 g
    • Fat
    • 2 g
    • Fiber
    • 0 g
    • Protein
    • 1 g
    • Saturated Fat
    • 0 g
    • Sodium
    • 134 mg
    False

thanks lots!

False
    Hello, I have been trying to find a recipe for Orange Poppy Seed Marinade for some time. Could you tell me if this is Emerald's recipe? The recipe looks fantastic. I used to marinade salmon filets in the Emerald marinade and have not made it since they discontinued it on the market. Thank you in advance for your reply.Mike
    False