Looks like there IS Blue Bell ice cream in California | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Looks like there IS Blue Bell ice cream in California

Last post Nov 27, 2013 11:25 PM by JoBlank_CO . 7 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
  • Looks like there IS Blue Bell ice cream in California

We were  having dinner at Outback Restaurant last night,  and as I looked at the dessert menu,  it stated that they served BLUE BELL ice cream exclusively.  But only vanilla,  in combination with an apple/cinnamon topping,  and one or two other desserts.  So now I'm really curious whether it's sold in supermarkets,  or not.  

My quest continues...

False
  • Re: Looks like there IS Blue Bell ice cream in California

Linda, I did read where Outback has some kind of agreement with Blue Bell to serve it but the people that had eaten at Outback in Calif. said it was on the menu but they didn't have any. Hope you had better luck and got some.

Joan

False

Land of the Free....because of the Brave Click for Fort Worth, Texas Forecast

Proud Field Editor for Taste of Home for 16-1/2 years.

Joan...no,  I didn't try it,  as we were too full for dessert,  dangit.  They had a grilled salmon on a bed of wild rice,  with grilled pineapple and veggies,  and after a salad and 2 little loaves of their yummy bread,  dessert was out of the question. 

NOW,  of course,  I wish I'd tried the ice cream...maybe w'll just have to go back.  :)

False

Your dinner sounds great. I love Outback. But I think you need to go back - LOL.

False

Land of the Free....because of the Brave Click for Fort Worth, Texas Forecast

Proud Field Editor for Taste of Home for 16-1/2 years.

I live n. of Seattle and bought it at WalMart several years ago. Didn't like it at all.

Elizabeth

False

It's available at Kroger's in Indiana - Expensive, but good

False

Sadly Walmart does not Sell Blue Bell! They do however sell Blue Bunny which it is often confused with. Smile

False

VocaliGifted

Sadly Walmart does not Sell Blue Bell! They do however sell Blue Bunny which it is often confused with. Smile

The Walmart where I live does sell Blue Bell, and they also sell Blue Bunny. Blue Bell's cartons contain a whole half gallon of their product.

False