Everything is okay in the end, if it's not okay, then it's not the end.
This is really good.
NY_ScooterSo, what can I make?
Someone who wants to make those things happy? LOL
Or you can put them in the freezer until you do want to make those.
You can make Banana Whip
Banana Cheesecake (but I want a piece if you do!)
Banana Pancakes (that's a plus recipe, let me know if you can't see it)
I had 3 very ripe bananas the other day. Made up a yummy batch of banana-blueberry muffins. The recipe is on bettycrocker.com. It called for only one banana, but I used all of them. It made for some nice, big muffins!
Some days, I can literally see the testosterone floating in the air around here.
Banana JAM, there are two recipes in the TOH search. IT is delicious.
I love banana cake with cream cheese frosting. I got a recipe from TOH a few years ago. :)
Oops - sorry, I don't know why the text sometimes runs together like this when I post. I copied and pasted this from my Word file. If you copy these, you'll be able to fix them so they are easier to read.
I like to make this:
Banana Marshmallow Squares
1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix 1/2 cup butter 2 eggs 1 cup nuts, chopped
Filling: 3 1/4 cups miniature marshmallows 1 small box Instant vanilla pudding 2 ripe bananas, mashed
Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.In large bowl combine cake mix, butter, eggs and nuts. Blend well. Press 1/2 into bottom of pan; reserve remaining for topping.Filling: In double boiler, melt marshmallows, stirring constantly, until smooth. Add dry pudding mix and bananas to melted marshmallows. Spread evenly over dough. Crumble remaining dough over filling. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
Every day I’m shufflin’
Topping ingredients: 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed 3/4 cup coconut, shredded 1/4 cup pecans, chopped (optional) 4 Tablespoons butter, room temperature 1 Tablespoon cream
2. Line 16 muffin cups with paper liners (or grease and flour 16 muffin cups).
3. In a small bowl, sift or stir together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and cinnamon. Set aside.
4. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter for one minute. Add sugar and mix for 30 seconds. Beat in the eggs, vanilla, buttermilk and bananas. Mix until combined.
5. Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture. Mix until combined, making sure to scrape down sides of bowl.
6. Spoon the batter into 16 muffin cups.
7. Bake for 16 - 18 minutes, until muffins are golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the middle of a muffin.
8. While muffins are cooking, prepare topping. In a medium bowl, mix the brown sugar, coconut, pecans, butter and cream together. I mix the ingredients with my hands to make sure that the topping is an even consistency. A mixer works just as well.
9. Remove muffins. Keep oven on, and spread topping over hot muffins. Place muffins back in the oven for 3 minutes (to cook the topping).
10. Remove muffins, and with back of spoon, spread the topping to edges (if topping is not already at edges).
11. Let cool 30 minutes, giving the icing a chance to harden.
Strawberry-Banana Fruit Leather
I was going to buy an elephant,but I couldn't figure out any way to get it home in my car. I just don't have the trunk space.
© RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC 2016