Is Nicole on Days of Our Lives pregnant in real life? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Is Nicole on Days of Our Lives pregnant in real life?

Last post Sep 26, 2009 9:27 PM by Catmint_WV_49F . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • Is Nicole on Days of Our Lives pregnant in real life?

She's been wearing big clothes, and looks like she is pregnant.

Also, I could have sworn that "Brady" was wearing pink lipstick Friday. LOL Anyone notice that?

False

catmint

• Re: Is Nicole on Days of Our Lives pregnant in real life?

Its going to be interesting to see how the writers are going to work the story lines. I know that everyone is tired of the baby switch, but love it or hate it, we’re all talking about it and that is always good for ratings. With Adrianne Zucker pregnant in real life, but with no current plans to write her pregnancy into the show it’s really going to be insteresting so see the story unfold. I think that EJ will find out the trust about all of the babys and will realize that he’s far to decent of a man to be involved in all of that. He will walk away from the DiMeira’s legacy and family pressures and turn into a nice guy.

---------------------------------------------------------------

From a Spoiler page.

The actress is married to Kyle Lowder (I always want to put chowder) who used to be "Brady" and now is on Bold and Beautiful (or was last I knew)

Seems like Days is turning into PASSIONS with the actors they are bringing from that show.

False

I wondered if she was still married to the old Brady.

She has gorgeous eyes.

False

catmint

Catmint_WV_49F
    I wondered if she was still married to the old Brady.

They had split up for awhile but have been back together for some time now.  I read somewhere that the baby switch thing will be resolved by the end of the year with her going on maternity leave.

False
    I really like Nicole, and hopefully she will be back after her maternity leave. I do like EJ and Nicole together. Didn't notice Brady's lipstick yesterday.
    False

I like her better lately. She does switch back and forth, trying to be nice.

False

catmint