can you freeze fudge? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

can you freeze fudge?

Last post Dec 11, 2009 8:45 PM by budz mom . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • can you freeze fudge?

i was going to make some but was curious whether i could freeze it or not.
    False
    Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you. Click for Ankeny, Iowa Forecast[IMG] Photobucket
    Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com

• Re: can you freeze fudge?

You sure can. The color of the chocolate changes a little but it doesn't affect the texture or flavor.

False

My sister makes that fudge that uses marshmallow and condensed milk, and wraps it and freezes it, for Christmas giving.

False
    Oh, definitely. And in my family...some kinds of fudge are best when they're directly from the freezer!!!
    False

thanks, i'll get some made this next week so all i have to worry about the week of christmas is the cookies.

False
    Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you. Click for Ankeny, Iowa Forecast[IMG] Photobucket
    Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com

I have always frozen it in ziplock bags with layers of waxed paper between the layers so the pieces come out looking as pretty comming out as they did going in! Just cut your fudge up in the size of pieces you want to serve, place  on waxed paper with a large spatula,  place sheets of waxed paper in ziplocks and freeze-have fun!!

False

"Practice random acts of kindness"