1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used
size 14-16 work boots.
2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy
of Guns & Ammo Magazine.
3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and
4. Splash a little watered down rusty red paint on the
5. Leave a note on your door that reads:
Bertha, Duke, Slim, & I went for more ammo and beer. Be back in an
hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls; they attacked the mailman this
morning and messed him up bad. I don't think Killer took part, but it
was hard to tell from all the blood. Anyway, I locked all four of 'em
in the house.
Better wait outside. Be right back.
I have a very difficult time deciphering the line between boredom and hunger.
That is sooo cute and funny!!!
This is pretty funny- I will share this with my sons--they LOVE redneck stuff--Thanks Scottsgrace!!!!
"Practice random acts of kindness"
© RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC 2016