Netflex: Rouko-streamer enables you to see movies direct to your TV! | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Netflex: Rouko-streamer enables you to see movies direct to your TV!

Last post Nov 10, 2010 6:24 AM by JeannieNY . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • Netflex: Rouko-streamer enables you to see movies direct to your TV!

Do you have one of these wireless devices?  This little box allows you to stream Netflex movies direct to your TV. Their little box is called a Roku-streamer.   We have been looking into getting one of these.  Looks like they run about $60.00 to $100.00 depending upon the model that you select. 

My questions are:  Do you like it?  What model do you have?  Would you recommend it?  Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks you so much

Molly

False
  • Re: Netflex has a box called: Rouko-streamer it enables you to see movies direct to your TV

Does anyone have one of these?

False
  • Re: Netflex has a box called: Rouko-streamer it enables you to see movies direct to your TV

We love ours.  There are a lot of free Netflix movies out there via the Roku.  No real advice - dh hooked it up - didn't seem like it was too difficult.  The only thing I would say is you do need to have a good internet connection.

False

Thanks for your reply !  I had never heard of one of these contraptions until we signed up for Netflex and it sounds like a great thing to have!  Many times I think ...gee nothing good on tv to watch and how handy to be able to watch a movie.  Hopefully, this post will give a heads up to other posters!

Molly  

False

We don't have that box, but we are able to watch Netflix via dh's PS3 & wireless internet connection and we love it!  We were both home sick for about 5 days last week and we watched so much stuff on there, it was great!  We found old movies we hadn't seen since we were kids, watched tv shows we'd never seen before, all kinds of good stuff.  I am sure you will enjoy it. 

False
  • Re: Netflex: Rouko-streamer enables you to see movies direct to your TV!

Hii;

Yes ,we have the snail one at a time deal with the Instant Movies Deal and for the Price I think it's a great offer.

Definitely would reccomend it.

Jeannie

False