Average life span of a toaster oven?? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Average life span of a toaster oven??

Last post Nov 23, 2010 4:04 PM by Needcontrol . 4 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
  • Average life span of a toaster oven??

After using one last evening I may be pulling it out more often!  Did a super job baking.  (Sunbeam, convection style.)

Any particular brand like the Energizer bunny? 

False
  • Re: Average life span of a toaster oven??

Pep... my dad has had his for years I do not know the brand but he uses it all the time...I fix things in small enough dishes that he can use that over the oven... and then he teases me about how much energy he saved!!

False

Old age ain't no place for sissies . -Bette Davis-

Nice he's willing to fix for himself.  You must be a good cook!

I just googled & didn't realize the huge variety & price range of these little ovens.  Wow!

False

he is a very good cook... but since he has been so sick I try to cook for him at least 3-4 meals a week and then he fills in with meals on wheels... it works...he loves his tho....

False

Old age ain't no place for sissies . -Bette Davis-
    The first one I had lasted about ten yrs with a lot of use, now have a Oster convection oven that came from Costco I live on my own and tend to use it more than the regular oven living in douth Texas it does not heat up the kitchen as much also I am leasing the house and the stove is VERY cranky! have to use a thermometer as dial is way off so it makes the toaster oven even more reliable to the point I will check to see if something will fit even before making it.
    False