returnig a cookbook i do not want | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

returnig a cookbook i do not want

Last post Jan 26, 2011 1:37 PM by ErikB . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • returnig a cookbook i do not want

can anyone tell me how to return a cookbook taste of home sent me. I do not want it. Do I have to pay shipping and handling to return it.

False
  • Re: returnig a cookbook i do not want

www.reimanbooks.com/returns/ReturnLabel.asp

Can print a free return label from the link above after plugging in your account number

False

Last time that happened to me....I didn't open it & wrote 'return to sender' on the outside & gave it back to the mailman.  Did you order it & now don't like it?  Or, did they just send it to you?  For awhile, they would mail something about your book & if you didn't want it....it was up to you to put the 'no' sticker on the card & return it to them.  I wrote them a letter suggesting if I wanted it, I'd order it.  Otherwise, sending it to me because I lost the return mail or missed the deadline....I didn't want the books.

False

Who do you think you are to send me a book that I did not request and now I have to return.  I will send this book back and after my recent subscription to your magazine has expired, you will never hear from me again.  You have sent me books in the past that I had to give up my valuable time to return and now your are doing it again.  Take me off your mailing list.  From now on, I will not open any books that you send and will immediately take them to the Post Office with the outside statement - "RETURN TO SENDER".  That will at least prevent me from having to get in touch with you again.

ASRetired.

False

SEND ME A RETURN ADDRESS LABEL.  ACCOUNT #0003610670. 

False

For future reference, please use the site mentioned above:

www.reimanbooks.com/returns/ReturnLabel.asp

Or call our customer sales team: 1-800-344-2560

Please do not post an inquiry within our reader forums because it may go unnoticed. 

Thanks!

Erik

False

Erik Bergstrom