I got the cutest thing at the Dollar Tree today,,,a solar flower pot | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

I got the cutest thing at the Dollar Tree today,,,a solar flower pot

Last post Feb 01, 2011 11:54 AM by justyouandme20002001 . 4 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
  • I got the cutest thing at the Dollar Tree today,,,a solar flower pot

It just makes me happy to watch it. Smile

DD is trying to hide it, she thinks its crazy. but, I love it.

It is about ,mmm,not sure, 4 or 5 inches tall,  a single white daisy, with petals, in a flower pot.

The flower moves back and forth, and the petals up and down. It is solar operated, works from the lights. It's in a pink pot. I'd take a picture of it, but, I'm at DD's apt. and no camera with me.

False

catmint

• Re: I got the cutest thing at the Dollar Tree today,,,a solar flower pot

It sounds so cute

1  I love the treasures at Dollar Tree. I also buy my flowers for my inlaws grave there. I always add something cute like a dog ceramic or cat. I  also buy my cleaning products at DT. Enjoy!

False

Funny you should post about a flower pot...  Yesterday I found the "Dancing Flowers" that I gave to my Mama several years ago for Mothers' day.  They are motion activated & when you pass by them, they start dancing & twirling around to a well known 40's tune called ___ Moon.  I cannot remember the name, but it was the music that Mama & Daddy did the "Jitterbug" to.Big Smile

False

That is sweet, Palominofilly.  Mine is still dancing! I wanted to go this morning and get a couple more, one for my Mom for Valentines Day, and one for my SIL for her birthday. But, I didn't . I hope they have some left later today. They were going fast.

False

catmint

We have a Dollar Tree within walking distance. I buy all my greeting cards there plus other stuff I think I need!  lol  Will have to check on the flower pot next time I'm in there. I tried their S.O.S. pads....different brand though....and they are great. For a $1 a box for 10 you can't beat that price.

When we to to the state campground in Battleground, Wa. we pass their distribution center right before Battleground. That place is as big as a Boeing building. I asked the manager of the store near us if he has ever been there and he said yes and they keep it so clean you can eat off the floor.

False