Has anyone or someone you know won anything from Publishers Clearing House? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Has anyone or someone you know won anything from Publishers Clearing House?

Last post Jul 24, 2004 8:46 AM by Cali . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • Has anyone or someone you know won anything from Publishers Clearing House?
    I haven't sent anything in for about 2 years. Yesterday I got the "We are looking in your area" for a winner and you could be it pitch. I had nothing to do this AM so I thought why not send it in. Who has won anything. If I win, we all go out to dinner. I mean you guys you know.LOL
    False
  • RE: Has anyone or someone you know won anything from Publishers Clearing House?
    A couple in my home town won 10 million dollars from PCH.
    False
  • RE: Has anyone or someone you know won anything from Publishers Clearing House?
    This is funny.
    I used to work for a doctor that couldn't write neatly (we all know that) for the LIFE of him. One day there was a Publisher's Clearing House form lying on his desk ALL filled out and legible. I asked WHO filled this out???? He said that HE did...I'm like, "YOU have GOT to be kidding!!!" "I can READ this!"
    I told him SURE, when you think that you could actually GET some BIG money you can write to the point where someone can read it, but other than that NO WAY. I expect you to write legibly from now on...LOL

Didn't work.
    Was funny though!
    Oh...he didn't win. :)
    False
    Personally I think it is just a scam, one my mother has fallen victim to for years, buying merchandise she does not need, magazines galore, and basically giving THEM her money. So maybe there is a winner or two every 10 years, but do you honestly think they are giving millions of dollars away to all these supposed people that you see on TV? I highly doubt it. Those people are "commercial winners", most likely commercial actors being paid to say they won something. Also I think these companies prey on elderly folks, they probably buy names off mailing lists for AARP.

Sorry, JMHO
    False
    I did. One day in the mailbox there was a box from PCH. I got all excited and when I opened it there was some kind of a "good luck" coin
    thing in a case with a velvet liner.
    Well, WOOOOO! I was really let down.
    Don't think it was very lucky either.
    All I can win is the drawing for
    jury duty! LOL!
    BB
    False
    No, it's not a scam. I've had a PCH win once (not the million though). But I feel they have used wording in thier promotions/mailers that makes winnning seem very easy. The winners are not paid actors! Cali
    False