sugar is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

sugar is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last post Nov 16, 2012 10:43 AM by Xoldmaid . 27 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (28 items) 12
  • sugar is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the poor little girl.  she shook and whimpered until they gave her to the hunk to hold.  she sniffed and snuggled and calmed right down.  she looks...pretty good.  her eyes? are swollen but she will look better when the swelling is down.

she had water and they took her outside and she peed...she such a good girl but she hasn't eaten and vet said not to push food on her, she will eat when she feels better.

i think she'll eat tonight. can't leave the food down...kc will clean it right up.

he was funny he smelled her all over, so now he knows where shes been and shes all right so hes not bothering her.

well, i'm gonna take a little nap, its been a hectic day, but i wanted to let you all know, she seems to be doing well..ttyl  ct

False

• Re: sugar is home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!! Was wondering about you today.

False

So glad she's home....hope she heals quickly & regains her appetite soon. 

False

I'm glad it's over. She'll be right as rain soon, I'm sure.

False

I am so glad she is home!!!!  Now you can all get some rest.

False

Kindness is love with its work clothes on.

Thanks for letting us know, CT. I bet she's glad to be home, and I know you are glad to have her back where she belongs.

False

carrotop_f
    she shook and whimpered until they gave her to the hunk to hold

Awww...she's home now. Extra hugs and fussings are in order Big Smile poor little mite.

False

So glad that Sugar is home!  Give her a gentle hug from me.    ((((CT & Sugar))))

False

Congratulations !

False

I am so happy for you all!

False

May you never forget to remember what is worth remembering, nor ever remember what is best forgotten.                                                                                         

Great news!!

False
     Photobucket

This little girl sure has hit a soft spot in my heart.  If I lived close by,  I would bring her a special treat and a new toy and give her lots of hugs.

Cassie

False

Barbara Anne

Ooo CT I'm so glad to hear she perked up!  What a precious baby she is.  I've been thinking about her all day.

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the Taste of Home website or community.

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sstetzel.toh@gmail.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

Wonderful news!  Thanks for letting us know, CT.

False

Nature is the 'Great Mysterious' ... the religion before religions. Peter Matthiessen, Indian Country

Awww 'poor little girl' is right.  I'm so glad Sugar is home and she's doing well. 

Please let Sugar that she had SO many people wondering about her and holding good thoughts.  She's a popular 'little gal'!!

False

DO NOT REGRET GROWING OLDER.

IT'S A PRIVILEGE DENIED TO MANY.