Guess I need to adjust my habits... | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Guess I need to adjust my habits...

Last post Nov 17, 2012 12:54 AM by Alaska_Prof . 20 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 12
  • Guess I need to adjust my habits...

Co-worker walked into my office and asked what I was mad about.  I said, "What makes you think I'm mad?"  She pointed out the fact that there were broken paper clips all over my desk!!!

How can people tell YOU are in a bad mood?

False

I don't often get asked to define irony, but when I do, I always say,

"Why, yes.  Yes, I AM a Field Editor for Taste of Home."

• Re: Guess I need to adjust my habits...

Because I bite their head off when all they did was say hello....lol

So....were you mad and if so, what were you mad about?

False

I'm not psycho.....I just like psychotic things.

Adria's World

cast_iron_king

It's usually not hard, women aren't quite as mysterious about these things.

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the Taste of Home website or community.

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sstetzel.toh@gmail.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

sstetzel

It's usually not hard, women aren't quite as mysterious about these things.

HaHa. That's for sure. There is usually no wondering if I'm in a bad mood.
    False

cast_iron_king

Just read the eyes ... 

False
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

sstetzel
    It's usually not hard

"Bad mood? No, why should I be in a bad mood?"

That's the uh, oh moment to retreat.

False

Well, I think in professional setting , it shouldn't be that easy to tell if you're in a bad mood, ladies!  Tsk Tsk.

Adria_NyxxTX
    So....were you mad and if so, what were you mad about?

Of course I was.  I been absolutely [expletive] for two weeks.  Because one of my employees needs to go, but I can't just do the Bon Qui Qui thing and call Secur-atay!!!

False

I don't often get asked to define irony, but when I do, I always say,

"Why, yes.  Yes, I AM a Field Editor for Taste of Home."

OK, really, this is how people know I'm mad about something....because quietly in the background you can hear the voice of Morgan Freeman (he narrates my life y'know) saying my favorite line from the book Slaves of Sleep...or was it Masters of Sleep...anyway, it's my favorite line.....

"Storm clouds settled over her visage, and her great round eyes flashed lightning."

False

Adria's World

cast_iron_king
    Of course I was.  I been absolutely [expletive] for two weeks.  Because one of my employees needs to go, but I can't just do the Bon Qui Qui thing and call Secur-atay!!!

Need any kneecaps adjusted? My daughter's friend lives in Albuquerque and she might know someone....Wink

False

Adria's World

Well, when I'm tense my neck muscles bunch up, which can trigger migraines.  So if I'm rolling my head around more than usual, and especially if my neck is making crackly sounds, then I've either just gotten back from traveling with luggage, or I'm in a bad mood.  Or I slept wrong.  Maybe it's not such a good clue.

False

A lot of this is folk memories and cultural hangovers.

cast_iron_king

How would I know?  I'm never in a bad mood.  Surprise

LOL.

False

Nature is the 'Great Mysterious' ... the religion before religions. Peter Matthiessen, Indian Country

I don't have Moods",,,,,,the hunk swears i'm in the same mood 24/7....loving, quiet, passive,smiling, attentive to his needs,,,and i lie!!!lol

seriously, i really don't have moods.  i get mad, blow up and when i cool down i'm fine!!!

False

carrotop_f
    i get mad, blow up and when i cool down i'm fine!!!

That is more my style-DH  is more moody-sometimes takes him a couple of days to get over a bit of moodiness-doesn't happen often..

False
    If the essence of my being has caused a smile to have appeared upon your face or a touch of joy within your heart, then in living I have made my mark.

Wasn't it the Flinstone cartoon, that when Flinstone would get mad the roof went flying up in the air and all kind of fowl language was with the clip?

That's me! When the roof is blowing up in the air, then lands back down. You know I am mad. Lol! For I will shove things down for so long then they hit a boiling point and watch out. Though some people say I can have a short fuse. But I know age and time has been making that better.

Gee! Are you having a bad day? DUH! Like how could you tell.Indifferent

CIK~~~ Working with incompent people can make many people upset with a short fuse. Do you want a box of extra large paper clips for an early Christmas gift? So you can craftily design your own temper fashion latest creations! You know the ones that will be the  lastest craze that everyone will just have to have. They  really want those crafty designs all made out of those temper minded paper clips. You could make millions. All by loosing your temper. LOL!!!

False

When I am mad I usually throw things and swear a lot.  Yup, everyone KNOWS when I am mad.  LOL

False
    Witty Whitney!