[expletive]! [expletive]! [expletive]! | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

[expletive]! [expletive]! [expletive]!

Last post Nov 16, 2012 3:45 PM by janicestar . 20 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (21 items) 12
  • [expletive]! [expletive]! [expletive]!

My Son just called. Had I heard about the disabled Veterans parade being held at the Horseshoe this afternoon? The Horseshoe is place were events are held. Bull riding, fairs, concerts, etc. The Horseshoe is 2 miles from where I live.

A trailer load of disableled Vet's were being hauled to the Horseshoe. Struck by a train. Two killed that is reported, so far. The mess is still being taken care of at this moment. Not much on the local news, yet.

False
  • Re: [expletive]! [expletive]! [expletive]!

Oooh gees.  I agree with you title here...[expletive], [expletive], [expletive].

False

DO NOT REGRET GROWING OLDER.

IT'S A PRIVILEGE DENIED TO MANY.

Four are now confirmed dead. No news yet on how many have been injured, taken to the hospital. The sun has set, last vestiages of light has faded from a cloudy sky. Hoping the ten 'o clock news will be able to shed a bit more insight has to how this tragedy happened.

This train crossing has all of the bells and whistles and a guard that drops down. The only thing I've heard is that it was one of the fast moving, non-slowing frieght trains.

False

How awful!!

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/article/Train-hits-veteran-s-parade-float-in-Midland-4041976.php

False
     Photobucket
    How sad.
    False

Thanks for the news link, coacheswife.

False

awful!!!!!!  prayers for one and all...

False

It's not how you start, it's how you end....so end strong!!

Walk yourself strong!!

No problem. Let us know any updates. So very sad for your community.

False
     Photobucket

red_savage1
    This train crossing has all of the bells and whistles and a guard that drops down.

We have a railroad crossing like that in my town...built a bypass and did not take care of it...$$$ talk when common sense should...not enough traffic they said...no foresight...Marcellus Shale traffic and Walmart Traffic now needs to cross these RR tracks. Don't know where to begin listing the accidents that did not need to happen.

Breaks my heart when a veteran survives the conflict only to lose his life to stupid, short-sighted planning at home.

False

How terrible.  Positive thoughts going out to the survivors and the families of all involved.  Sad

False

The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one has to do. ~Barrie

Math is fun!

Click for Soldotna, Alaska Forecast

This is a terrible event.  God bless all.

False
     Click for Sun City, Arizona Forecast

Amazing how quick the media picks up news. It just made our local newsfeed headlines.

http://www.jconline.com/viewart/20121115/NEWS11/311150033/vets-parade-crash?odyssey=tab%7Ctopnews%7Ctext

False
     Photobucket

OOoo How awful! Thoughts and prayers for them all.

True

Online Community / Field Editor Manager

Feel free to reach out to me anytime!

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sue.stetzel@RD.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

Brian Williams reported this on our 6:00 nightly news. Tragic loss that could have been avoided. So sorry for all the families.

My DH's youngest son and our 16 yr old step granddaughter and another teen were killed by a train years ago. No crossing arms there. It is something no family should have to go through.

My condolences to the whole town.

False

The son and daughter in law of a friend of a friend of MY friend were on the float, he was ok but she had a back injury and concussion! They came down from Washington state to be in the parade.

False

I'm not psycho.....I just like psychotic things.

Adria's World