I have a complaint --- | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

I have a complaint ---

Last post Dec 27, 2012 9:17 PM by Catmint_WV_49F . 11 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (12 items)
  • I have a complaint ---

I have been buying a 6 pack of legal pads for years --- usually at Wally World.  Never before had a problem with them --- until now.

I have used the same legal pads and the same pens for 20 years or more.  I do a lot of hand letter writing and it always worked.  Until this morning --- I took out the second pad of the six, and began writing, and the ink is bleeding through to the next page!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ---

hate messy pages.

False
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.
  • Re: I have a complaint ---

paper is getting thinner...

my complaint about those pads...YELLOW...I do NOT like writing on YELLOW....and lately it seems that is all I can find.....

False

It's not how you start, it's how you end....so end strong!!

Walk yourself strong!!

shelleyjCA2AZ
    my complaint about those pads...YELLOW...I do NOT like writing on YELLOW...

I don't like yellow either --- mine are always white.  

False
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

shelleyjCA2AZ

Everything is getting thinner or smaller and costing us more. 

I'm getting shorter. 

I can no longer easily reach the middle or top shelves in the kitchen cabinets without standing on a step stool.   I kid you not.

False

Nature is the 'Great Mysterious' ... the religion before religions. Peter Matthiessen, Indian Country

I wouldn't mind getting thinner....just sayin'

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the Taste of Home website or community.

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sstetzel.toh@gmail.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

sstetzel

LOL That's one of probably a few things that doesn't automatically happen.

False

sstetzel

Same here. But thank goodness I'm not shorter...still 5'8" tall and I can still reach the highest shelves of my cabinets.

False

Widdle_NY
      I can no longer easily reach the middle or top shelves in the kitchen cabinets without standing on a step stool.

I know what you mean --- and I was never tall to begin with.  

False

beeje
    began writing, and the ink is bleeding through to the next page!

I hate it when that happens...guess you'll have to put something like a piece of thin cardboard between the two pages so your ink won't bleed onto the next page.

False

JoBlank_CO
    guess you'll have to put something like a piece of thin cardboard between the two pages so your ink won't bleed onto the next page.

Guess you're right.  Guess I'll also have to quit writing on the backs of the pages.  

False

Widdle_NY

shelleyjCA2AZ

Everything is getting thinner or smaller and costing us more. 

Wish I was.

False

Isnt' it aggravating? That everything is getting thinner and shoddy? Makes me mad.  The flower bunches you buy now, it is embarrassing. The stems are so thin, you have to reinforce them because they are so thin and bendy.

Water bottles, uh!!

False

catmint