Thirsty Thursday Coffee Shoppe | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Thirsty Thursday Coffee Shoppe

Last post Dec 27, 2012 4:04 PM by TheSittyZoo . 6 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
  • Thirsty Thursday Coffee Shoppe

Mornin CoffeeCoffee

ok, where is our "fearless" leader this morning?  Is she feeling the need to dig herself out this morning?  or is she on her way to my house to dig me out - or at least dig out my van- I've got Christmas $$ that I want to go and spend on ME and now is not a good time to come to the reality that I need some sort of "snow/winter" boots Indifferent -

Zoo-Kid #4 will be here tomorrow!!  **Happy Dance** - hopefully he won't get "high centered" in Reno for very long - cause I think I  am looking forward to seeing him!! Stick out tongue

False
  • Re: Thirsty Thursday Coffee Shoppe

TheSittyZoo
    ok, where is our "fearless" leader this morning? 

I do not know.  I am staying in today --- it is COLD outside!

Hope all have a great day!

False
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

Good morning.  Cold and windy here today, but none of that white stuff today.  Saturday we may get enough for sledding and snowballs!  Looking forward to New Year's Day, I think it might be my favorite holiday of the year - just a relaxing day - no presents or big meals and there's still decorations up and plenty of treats left over from Christmas.  Hope all have a great Thursday.

False

Sitty didn't we have this boot discussion a while ago?  I'm sure we did, LOL.

Hooray for seeing Zoo-kid #4, that'll be great!

Beeje enjoy your day.

Jenn I think we're only supposed to get a couple inches this weekend.  Have to wait and see.

This was a pretty significant storm.  It took both Mr. and PB twice as long to get home.  Unfortunately they don't seem to be plowing like they used to.  It was two hours before we ever saw the plow trucks go out last night.  Craziness!

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the Taste of Home website or community.

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sstetzel.toh@gmail.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

sstetzel

Sitty didn't we have this boot discussion a while ago?  I'm sure we did, LOL.

LOL - Well, in as much as you are sure "we" had this "discussion" a while ago - my 'brain fart' has taken over and I don't even remember the "discussion" Stick out tongue

False

Well this isn't the one I remember BUT you were thinking about it.... LOL

http://community.tasteofhome.com/community_forums/f/29/t/872034.aspx 

Now you'll be stuck with Dora boots. Stick out tongue

False

Community Manager

Taste of Home Magazine

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or concerns with the Taste of Home website or community.

PM me here, find me on Facebook or email me sstetzel.toh@gmail.com

Proudly serving as a Taste of Home Field Editor since 2009.Big Smile

sstetzel

Now you'll be stuck with Dora boots. Stick out tongue

oh no I wont!!  I'd wear my flip flops out in the snow before I wore Dora boots!! Stick out tongue

False