DD actually won something from the Target Christmas sweepstakes | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

DD actually won something from the Target Christmas sweepstakes

Last post Dec 27, 2012 7:57 PM by Catmint_WV_49F . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • DD actually won something from the Target Christmas sweepstakes

It was on FB, you had to get a ticket each day.

She won the ultimate princess doll collection. Seven Barbie, or they look bigger to me,,size princess dolls.  She would have liked something else, lol,,but, she can put them up, keep them for hopefully, one day....They are cute

False

catmint

• Re: DD actually won something from the Target Christmas sweepstakes

Congratulations to her! 

I've won 2 prizes from Ripley's Believe It Or Not on FB recently. The first was a book -- I was thinking it would end up being a book to download (either directly to the computer, or at best, to Kindle) but it turned out to be a real book, which pleased me tremendously. Then just before Christmas I was notified that I had won one of their Christmas prize packs, but I don't know what'll be in it. Can hardly wait til it gets here!

False

Congratulations on your DD's win. :)

There are a lot of contests out there, just recently I won a $25 Visa card and I've won several books.

False

Talk about timing -- the box from Ripley's just came! I ended up with 2 stuffed animals (a two headed turtle and a 6 legged frog LOL), a travel "cup", canvas bag, T-shirt, and 2 books (one a duplicate of the first one I won, but that's OK, it'll make a nice gift Wink). 

False

That was nice.  I've seen that set and it is really cute.  I was surprised that JB didn't ask for it but she wasn't really into dolls this Christmas,  not even her Barbie's.

Cassie

False

Barbara Anne

WoW, Brat, I'd like to have entered that one!  I love Frogs, no matter how many legs. lol!  DD got me a turtle mouse.

False

catmint