Kroger free item Fridays | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Kroger free item Fridays

Last post Aug 12, 2013 10:25 PM by Alaska_Prof . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • Kroger free item Fridays
    If anyone is using a frequent shopper card from Krogers stores ( ours is actually called Fry's) I am sure you already know how to load coupons to it, but did you know on Fridays, you can go online and download a free item? Last week was a free box of deluxe hamburger helper, this week a free bag of Cheetos , a while back crest toothpaste.a little secret bonus!
    False
  • Re: Kroger free item Fridays

I live where theres no Krogers. There is one in my hometown about 120 miles away. I do have the card you swipe and any specials come off. Love that . We do get down there about twice a year so always fun to see you saved a few dollars. Wish we had one here but Meijers pretty much is the big stores for groceries with a few local stores. Spartan stores, Dick's, Pollys is also in my hometown. Use to be A&P, and Krogers were the stores to shop

.I don't think I've seen you post here. Just saw you on PC . Always good to read newer peoples thoughts and opinions.

False

I forgot about it the last two weeks. I downloaded  a box of Quaker Bars, and, then forgot what exacdtly it was. I figure it is expired now. That is the last one I've done. Is it too late for the Cheetos? Do you have to do it on Friday?

False

catmint

I shop more at Kroger when at DDs' than WAlmart.   Get all my meat there. You can find some good clearance meats every morning.  They had a flat iron steak on sale today, but, I didn't know what to do with it, or how it would do in a crockpot. :/

Love their coupons they send. You get a whole book all the time, it seems, with some freebies.  Love their clearance things. They've been clearing out pool toys, and I got the pups a few of those frizbees. They love them!

False

catmint

Catmint_WV_49F
    Is it too late for the Cheetos? Do you have to do it on Friday?

To answer your questions...yes, and yes.

I also loaded the Quaker bars, have looked for them in the store, but don't know where they are in the store.

False

I shop a lot at Fred Meyer (our Kroger).  I don't like their meat (beef and pork) so I buy that at Safeway.  I haven't used any of their "free Friday" coupons because so far it's nothing I use.  

False

The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one has to do. ~Barrie

Math is fun!

Click for Soldotna, Alaska Forecast