♥ ♥ PCH Physically Challenged Homemakers, Friday, October 15th ♥ ♥ | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

♥ ♥ PCH Physically Challenged Homemakers, Friday, October 15th ♥ ♥

Last post Oct 15, 2004 11:40 PM by Treble_Clef . 29 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (30 items) 12
  • ♥ ♥ PCH Physically Challenged Homemakers, Friday, October 15th ♥ ♥
    On behalf of all of us here at the PCH Kitchen, we thank you for joining us! Around our kitchen table, we encourage and draw strength from one another as we become motivated by seeing how others take care of themselves dealing with physical challenges.

So lets gather around the kitchen table and share. Share our problems, our methods for overcoming and maybe a good recipe or two.

Stroll through our entries like a walk in a garden. Pick those things you like, leave something of yourself behind for others to enjoy. Enjoy your walk through our garden kitchen. ♥ ♥
    False
  • RE: ¢¾ ¢¾ PCH Physically Challenged Homemakers, Friday, October 15th ¢¾ ¢¾
    Couldn't find a post for today, so will throw this up on my way out the door.

Love you!
    Christine
    False
  • RE: ♥ ♥ PCH Physically Challenged Homemakers, Friday, October 15th ♥ ♥
    Good morning Kitchenettes-as in dudettes, not the lil kitchen tablettes-lol. I hope this morning finds all feeling "well".

It is a chilly rainy day here and I plan to spend it doing housework. That's way better than wasting a beautiful sunshiney day on it, right? Although it IS perfect NAPPY weather......... :)

TC-you are on your way out the door at 4:38 AM? THIS WOMAN NEEDS TO BE COMMITTED! LOL!
    I wuvs you, TC!

I found a post from Cat last night that I will copy onto today's in case anyone missed it.
    False
    Posted by: CatCmdr Posted on: 10/14/2004 10:50:36 PM
    #R4546774
    Just wanted to pop in and say that whenever it is due, I may well not have internet service, as I just learned from eldest DD today that my bank acct. is overdrawn (and didn't even get to pay electric, water, or phone...all majorly due!! yay rah).
    Sooooooo....(this is still the social security dominoe effect!! I think I'll never get back to being financially ok at this point!! Sweat Sweat).... ;oS
    Anyway, so if I disappear for awhile...most of you have my real address, and those who do can share with anyone who doesn't....IF anyone wants to keep in touch, that is!! ;o)
    Just wanted to let you know, so you didn't get to wondering.
    Hope all is well with everyone.
    Heck, if we didn't have hope, I guess we wouldn't all be here chatting with each other, with some realities being less than errrrr perfect or what we'd wish, eh?? LOL
    But to those who just want to share how things are, or who need to ventilate...Please feel free to do so....no guilt!! We know that if there was no hope, you wouldn't even feel hopeful enough to tell us things that are less than rosy. :o)
    God's blessings to all!!
    False
    ~~~~~waving hi~~~~~
    False
    Love you, Cat. I'l be praying for you.

I'm back early. The ppol was broken, so couldn't do physical therapy or water aerobics. Feels so strange to be home this early. *G*

I'm going to put the time to use and read the BB. I'll be back later.

False
  • RE: ? ? PCH Physically Challenged Homemakers, Friday, October 15th ? ?
    Hello PCHers and friends. Lisa Faye, Christine posted at 7:38 AM. Guess you didn't have both eyes opened yet:)
    Overcast here with rain expected tomorrow and day after that and day after that and day after that. Well time for lunch and ATWT. Just popped in to bump up. Catch you later.
    False

As a deer longs for flowing streams, so my soul longs for you, O God. Psalm 42:1

Good afternoon ladies. I hope everybody is having a great day.

I had to go to work today and fill out a little paperwork. I will be going back part-time next month.
    Not really looking forward to it....

I hope everybody has a wonderful weekend.

Mel
    False
    Deery, 7:30 am ToH time (Wisconsin) is 5:30 here. Lisa was allowing for the time zones.
    False
    Oh melly, sorry to hear you have to go to work. Who will watch the children? Hope rest of your day goes well.
    False

As a deer longs for flowing streams, so my soul longs for you, O God. Psalm 42:1

Hello to Christine, Lisa Faye, CatC, melly and all others.

GrannyBJ and Nancy, how are your throats?

Penny, how is your toe doing?

CatC so sorry domino effect is knocking at your door. Hope you can keep posting in the internet time you have left. Praying that things will be looking up for you. Hope your snail mail box will be blooming with good wishes to brighten your day.
    False

Good afternoon to all. Do hope your day has gone well.
    CAT...so sorry about your problems you are having. Do wish the right numbers would come out on the Lottery tickets..Would sure give you a hand up.(((Cat)))
    TC..know you missed your water aerobics this morning, but bet the time of the board made up for it. :>)
    MELLY...will you be going back to your old job? It must be really interesting work.
    DEERY...good to see you today. These time differences are really something aren't they ! Easy to forget and wonder why someone is either up that early or when its late.
    LISA..did you get all that housework done? Rainey cold days makes me want to bake. Thanks for not letting my email book bore you too much. When this girl starts she doesn't know when to hush.
    GRANNY B..haven't heard from you today. Do hope you are on the mend.

Today is not a great day for me. That is why the late in the day post. My dear brother Dannie went to be with the Lord this morning. Know that its best all the pain is over but will miss him so much.

Do hope that more of the PCH family will join in this evening. Sure a slow thread today.

Hugs for all
    Nancy
    False

Blessed are those that can give without remembering and take without forgetting.

Hi everyone from Kelowna..

Nancy..condolences on your loss my dear.

Cat..that is so not fair! You had explained about the access to the accounts when your DD paid your bills without knowing your plan. That must be what did it! We will miss you so much.

Melly-it will be a shock to have to get back in that rut again I'm sure. Hope you have good daycare lined up.

Deery--thanks for the concern. Doing well so far, no infections which was my main concern. Dad is doing all the dressing changes and he is not the gentlest - can't see or coordinate that well and puts his finger ON the surgery to hold onto while he winds the bandages round it!! Ouch.. My sugar was so low today-normal reading so that will help healing fast. Its getting cold here so being in open 'thong' shoes isn't much fun but I'm mostly in the car. One toe down, nine to go!

Christine..you going concern you! You certainly are a great role-model for me. I can't drive as far as you can--I CAN but I often can't drive back which makes me nervous to go far afield. I went to a great thrift shop today. I collect music boxes and got a lovely pink porcelain headed pirouelle playing Music Box Dancer which I love and haven't had yet. ($4.00).

Out of space..hope I didn't leave anyone out.. hugs, Penny

False
    bumping...
    I hope everyone is enjoying a great TGIF type of day :)

Pookey
    False
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
    Nancy my love,and prayers to you ... ((((hugs)))))

My throat is still sore and I'm still on fluids, puddings and jellos. Got some veggie soup from bill millers and the broth felt so good on my throat and in my body .... cant taste much. How is yours?

Cat so sorry your month is more than your cash. Perhaps you could use some of the free cd's from aol to check in every so often. I pray that some organization will come to your aid to help get your budget prepared so this doesnt keep happening to you. The stress isnot good for your health. I know you probably have but just in case,have you checked in with food stamps and some way to get your ss checks to where they could met your monthly expenses. I'm so sorry this happens to you it seems each month .. I worry about your health.

i was going to write to each of ya'll but gotta get off ... hopefully will be back later. hugs granny

False
    °º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸ ♥ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°
    ~~ CELEBRATE YOUR FREEDOM
    AND THANK AN AMERICAN SOLDIER!!! ~~
    ¸.¤·º°´¯ ♥ ¯`°º·¤. ♥♥~♥♥¸.¤·º°´¯ ♥ ¯`°º·¤.
    ¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ¸.¤·º°´¯ ♥ ¯`°º·¤. ¸¯`°º·¤. ¸¯`°