How Do Quizno's , Subway, Toast Their Sub Sandwiches? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

How Do Quizno's , Subway, Toast Their Sub Sandwiches?

Last post Mar 25, 2005 8:48 AM by rqjanet . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • How Do Quizno's , Subway, Toast Their Sub Sandwiches?
    Just wondering what method they use to toast both bottom and top bread? Thanks, Janet
    False
  • RE: How Do Quizno's , Subway, Toast Their Sub Sandwiches?
    a large toaster oven like thingy....
    False

It's not how you start, it's how you end....so end strong!!

Walk yourself strong!!

It is a toaster like oven. Love those from Quizno's but they are so expensive! I have started making them myself at home. In fact I had one for lunch today. I take a roll of any kind. I use ranch salad dressing on both piecies. Top with your favorite thin slices of meat (I used turkey and ham today as it is all I had) I added a slice of onion, green pepper, tomatoes, pickles, lettuce, and shredded cheese.
    I put half of the ingriedients on each of the buns then sprinkle each with cheese then I broil them till the cheese melts. Also good making broiled BLT"S. Add a drink and your ready. Same ingriedints as most sandwiches but the broiling makes it so good!!!!!!!!!
    False
    Quizno's serves signature oven-baked classic subs, which are distinctive among other subs on the market because they are made from high quality meats, cheeses and other ingredients. The sandwiches are warmed through a conveyor toaster oven that brings out the flavor in the meats, melts the cheeses and toasts the special recipe soft baguette bread.

Personally, they are way too expensive for the amount of food they sell them for-plus, I didn't care for the crusty toasted sub :O(
    False

Cool

Quiznos is holding a nationwide casting call for babies between 4 and 18 months, for a chance to land a "crawl-on" role in an upcoming Quiznos commercial alongside screen legend Baby Bob. In addition, the chosen baby will receive a $30,000 college fund — equivalent to $2.99 a day, the price of a Real Deal sub. Get more details about the Casting Calls

http://www.quiznos.com/

March 22nd Miami
    March 24th Los Angeles
    March 29th Chicago
    March 31st New York
    False

Cool

Thanks mitch and holly and shelley! I will try making them at home. They are so good!
    False