What else can you serve with corned beef? Besides Cabbage | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

What else can you serve with corned beef? Besides Cabbage

Last post Mar 19, 2005 2:54 PM by enjoynature . 7 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
  • What else can you serve with corned beef? Besides Cabbage
    I didnt get a chance to make this on St. Pattys day and was hoping to make it tonight any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Kathy

False
  • RE: What else can you serve with corned beef? Besides Cabbage
    bump
    False
    throw some potatoes and carrots into the pot (just like a pot roast). Serve this with a yummy, crusty bread.

~Teri
    False

Wish I could help you kathy, but the only thing I do with Corned Beef is make Rueben sandwiches for dh...
    False
    I'm w/ terri, get some small red potatoes, baby carrots and for the bread, we use fresh rye bread.
    False

A room without books is like a body without a soul. - Cicero
    Kathy...my crowd enjoys candied yams, corn on the cob, and cole slaw with corned beef. Of course a pan of warm corn bread and ice tea are great to complete the meal.

Fratz
    False
    Along with the potatoes and carrots it's great with applesauce or fried apples.

Jill
    False
    I like to make a corn beef in water with brown sugar and mustard mixed then put on top of the corn beef baked at 350 until done or in the slowcooker half the day. When I make it this way. I make mashed potatoes, and a vegetable to serve for sides with it.
    False