Recipe/Recipes using Cheesecake Instant Pudding and Pie Filling | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Recipe/Recipes using Cheesecake Instant Pudding and Pie Filling

Last post Apr 04, 2012 10:41 AM by Appy_Girl . 23 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (24 items) 12
  • Recipe/Recipes using Cheesecake Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
    Did you ever but something because it looked good? Then after you got home you wondered what to do with it?

This pudding mix caught my eye, I thought for sure I could come up with something, but I have no clue other the pudding! Ideas Please`~Janie~
    False
  • RE: Recipe/Recipes using Cheesecake Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
    Strawberry Cheesecake Pudding Pie
    (Prep: 15 Minutes)

Ingredients

1 1/2 cups strawberry, cherry, or raspberry pie filling
    1 Keebler Ready Crust Graham Cracker Pie Crust (6 oz.)
    1 1/2 cups cold milk
    2 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Cheesecake Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
    1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed

Directions

Spoon 1/2 cup of the pie filling into crust. Pour milk into large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until smooth. (Mixture will be thick.) Immediately stir in whipped topping. Spoon over pie filling in crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until set. Top with remaining pie filling. Garnish is desired. Makes 8 servings.
    False

Thank you so much Rosie, Wow does that look good. Your package may arrive today! Remember, just a splash. Do not drink it!~Janie~
    False
    Luscious Cheesecake Pudding Pie

Recipe Rating:

Prep Time: 15 min
    Total Time: 3 hr 15 min
    Makes: 8 servings

1/4 cup raspberry preserves
    1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 oz.)
    1/2 pt. fresh raspberries (about 1-1/3 cups), divided
    1-1/2 cups cold milk
    2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Cheesecake Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
    Grated peel from 1 medium lime (about 1 tsp.)
    2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping

SPREAD preserves onto bottom of crust; top with 1 cup of the raspberries.
    POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes and lime peel. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon over raspberries in crust.
    REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until set. Top with remaining raspberries just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.

KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS

Great Substitute
    Prepare as directed, using thawed frozen raspberries.

False

Good a.m. Janie,
    You must have read my mind. I will try not to drink it :))
    I will let you know as soon as I receive it.
    False

Fluffy Fruity Easter Bowl

Recipe Rating:

Prep Time: 20 min
    Total Time: 1 hr 20 min
    Makes: 2 servings, about 1/2 cup each

1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
    1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Cheesecake or Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
    2 cups chopped strawberries
    1 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
    1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Strawberry Whipped Topping, thawed
    1 pkg. (3 oz.) ladyfingers

MIX undrained pineapple, dry pudding mix, strawberries and marshmallows in large bowl until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping.
    LINE a large serving bowl with ladyfingers, with cut sides facing in. Fill center with pudding mixture; cover.
    REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until ready to serve. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.

Now you`ll need to buy more of that pudding mix ;))
    Is this enough recipes?

False

This is one of my favorite recipes. It's from Pampered Chef - it's versatile and actually easier to make than it looks.

16 oz. Pound Cake Mix or 1 frozen Pound Cake
    1/2 c. Water
    3 oz. pkg Raspberry jello
    1/4 c. Seadless Raspberry Jam
    8 oz. Cream Cheese
    1/3 c. Cold Milk
    12 oz Cool Whip
    3.3 oz. box White Chocolate *or* Cheesecake Pudding
    Fruit of Choice - sliced strawberries or kiwi, raspberries, blueberries, etc

If using a pound cake mix, make cake according to package directions. Cool completely.

Bring water to a boil in the microwave. Add jello powder & stir until dissolved. Add jam, whisking until smooth.

Cut the pound cake in half lengthwise (so you have two rectangle pieces that are long & thin). Using a pastry brush, brush both pieces with the raspberry jam mixture & let soak in.

In a bowl whisk cream cheese & milk until smooth. Add cool whip & pudding mix. Mix well (will be thick).

Place one cake layer on a serving plate. Spread about 1/3 of the cream cheese mixture over the cake layer. Top with 2nd layer & frost entire cake with remaining cream cheese mixure. Arrange fruit around the base & on top of the cake.

I've simplified this over time & that's my version above. PC says to pipe the frosting decoratively, etc. It's fine if you want to present it someplace, but for DH & I, I'm too lazy to pipe frosting decoratively LOL!!

dawn
    :-)
    False

"Wow, I really regret that workout"  said Nobody Ever

"...know that I will never love anyone like I love you & I am forever altered by who you are and what you mean to me..."

Have one more;))

Chocolate Chunk Cheesecake Pie

Recipe Rating:

Prep Time: 15 min
    Total Time: 4 hr 15 min
    Makes: 10 servings

1-1/2 cups cold milk
    2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Cheesecake Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
    1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
    7 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, chopped (about 1-1/4 cups), divided
    1 OREO Pie Crust (6 oz.)
    1/4 cup whipping cream
    1 Tbsp. light corn syrup

POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping and 3/4 cup of the chopped chocolate; spoon into crust.
    MICROWAVE remaining chopped chocolate, the cream and corn syrup in large microwavable bowl on MEDIUM 1 minute; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended. Cool slightly. Pour over pudding layer in crust; spread gently to evenly cover pudding layer.
    REFRIGERATE

False

Holy Smoke! Why does one problem make another problem? Thanks so much Dawn, that sounds like I wish I had it right now. I shall not torment myself Dh shall pick one!

You gals are the best! Now who is going to exercise for me after splurging on one of these wonderful desserts? lol~Janie~

Guess I'll park the tractor and retrieve the hand mower.
    False
    False

"Disabled And Proud!" Both me and my only child are SSA Registered-Certified Disabled PWDs. I was born in the state of California, in the county of Santa Clara, in the city of San José. ***In every woman there is a Queen. Speak to the Queen and the Queen will answer. - Norwegian Proverb***

Star, I cannot thank you enough for all of your work,I had no idea that you could do so many things with just a couple of packages of pudding mix! I rarely buy pudding mix, now I am having seconds thoughts and will probably raid the dessert isle. Again, thanks~Janie~
    False
    Bumping:)
    False

False
    You are welcome to visit my blog...http://cherryblossomtable.blogspot.com/
    bump
    False
     Photobucket
    Wow, I just ate 15 different desserts. ~Janie~ Thanks Star for reminding me about this one.
    False