OT: QVC Jane Tracey | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

OT: QVC Jane Tracey

Last post May 09, 2005 7:49 AM by twogk_OH . 9 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
  • OT: QVC Jane Tracey
    Hi, Everyone - I see Jane Rudolph Tracey is back on QVC. Where has she been? I have been wondering where she went.
    False
  • RE: OT: QVC Jane Tracey
    don't have an answer to that but I noticed on HSN one of the former hosts from QVC...a man I want to say his name is Steve...but could be wrong....
    False

It's not how you start, it's how you end....so end strong!!

Walk yourself strong!!

on a scrapbooking site, they were talking about the change overs lately between HSN and QVC. Apparently several people have gotten fed up with one or the other and have changed places of employment. either QVC or HSN just got bought out by someone and the management changed.
    False
    I don't watch HSN but there used to be a Steve Bryant (I think) on there. The last time I saw him was on a Ron Popiel infomercial for the Showtime rotisserie. Kathy Levine left quite some time ago and I thought she went to HSN but thought I heard she was no longer there either. I really miss the old hosts. It just isn't the same anymore.
    False
    Yes, Jane is back, but I haven't heard if she is back fulltime or only while Jill is on maternity leave. Jane left to be with her two children, I thought. I think I heard today that Jill had a baby boy. Judy and both Steves left some time ago.
    False
    Paul Deasey left QVC after he married Judy Crowell. Judy was supposed to do voice overs (her reason to quit QVC) and now she is at HSN!! I'm not sure that Steve Bryant is at HSN. Suzanne Runyan is at HSN (has been for a while) & was just doing Craft shows...now she is selling other stuff.

Jane is supposedly only part time but the way things change, who knows!! LOL
    False

cilla / NW FL

sounds like a soap opera to me. lol but i have also tried to keep up with them all because after awhile you get to know them kind of. but i do remember jane r. tracey did say she was going to be a stay at home mom. also i know paul deasy went to hsn and i had wondered what happened to judy crowell. i believe kathy levine sells her own line of clothing but not just on hsn. also steve bryant has been seen doing different infomercials so i suppose he ventured out on his own. there are some very prefessional ones at qvc i think but some of the hosts on hsn are not that great.
    False
    I was surprised last night when I saw Jane on QVC.

Paul Deasey is on HSN and Steve Bryant is on the The Shop at Home Channel and also does the Ron Popeil infomercial.
    False
    I think Paul Deasey was on HSN many years ago before he went to QVC. I think he lived here with his first wife and family. I didn't know he married Judy Crowell and the both left. Guess I don't watch it as much as I used to. The only programs I watch are the In the Kitchen with Bob and the Quacker Factory ones. Love both
    False
    I am so happy with this post, I have been watching QVC for a long time but I can't recall Paul Deasey, I was happy to see Jane return to QVC and I do miss Kathy Levine and I really liked Suzanne Runnon, she moved from PA with her husband who was in the military after she had her son. It's weird how we get caught up in the hosts lives, I hope Jill did have her baby....she sure looked great and I don't think she gained too much weight.. lucky her... Shirley
    False