Anyone know how to stop the scrollbar from jumping up and down all by itself? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Anyone know how to stop the scrollbar from jumping up and down all by itself?

Last post May 25, 2005 1:50 PM by Sassygrits___________Ohio . 4 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
  • Anyone know how to stop the scrollbar from jumping up and down all by itself?
    The whole webpage is jumping up and down and driving me nuts. It stops as soon as the cursor is off the page and is on the taskbar or top of browser headings. ?
    False
  • RE: Anyone know how to stop the scrollbar from jumping up and down all by itself?
    Do you have a mouse with the roll wheel in the middle? I know that if I push down on that wheel, a black circle with arrows shows up and if you move the mouse, the page jumps up and down. To get rid of that problem, I just push the wheel again and it stops. Hope this helps.
    False
     Click for Jamestown, North Dakota Forecast
  • RE: Anyone know how to stop the scrollbar from jumping up and down all by itself?
    Have you tried turning your PC off for a few minutes. Sometimes that will correct a problem. Worth a try!!!!

Sassygrits
    False
    My mouse has a wheel so I just gave it a good bang with my hand and it stopped. I guess the wheel got stuck or something.
    False
    Sometimes that workd, too.. LOL
    False