Betty Crocker Fluffy White Icing in a box | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Betty Crocker Fluffy White Icing in a box

Last post Jun 25, 2005 7:14 AM by monarch72_VA . 8 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
  • Betty Crocker Fluffy White Icing in a box
    Has anyone seen the Betty Crocker Fluffy White Icing in a box - you only add hot water. I have tried Kroger and Food Lion. Do you know if it is still available?

Thanks for your reply!
    False
  • RE: Betty Crocker Fluffy White Icing in a box
    Yes, it is still available. I bought some last year to make some divinity. I think I got it at Kroger. You might try Walmart of Super Target if you have one. Good Luck!

Kenna Lou
    False
    Thanks - I will try Super Wal-mart tomorrow - it is in a town about 30 minutes from here. Wish me luck!
    False
    If you can't get it there, let me know - it's available at my local grocery store. You have my e-mail addy from the swap.

Paulette
    False

Gosh, I thought Betty Crocker quit making this stuff a long time ago! If only I'd known: I threw away some wonderful recipes that used the frosting mixes. :(

Thanks for letting us know it's still available. I'll have to track down some of those old recipes now! :)

Elaine

False
    I live in Georgia and can still buy this at Ingles and Food Lion. I use it for coconut cakes when I need to whip up one quick.
    False
    WOW-never have seen it around here (st Lous MO)
    Sounds cool, though-and easy!
    False
    If you want to know if a product is discontinued you can contact Betty Crocker through their web site, they'll e-mail a reply.

Can anybody still get their Date Bar Mix or Pineapple Upside Down Cake?
    False
    We are going across the mountain today - I will let you know if I find some in the Valley. At least I know it is worth taking the time to search. Thank you for all the replies.

Sharon
    False