Cinnamon Rolls(Using Bundt Pan) | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Cinnamon Rolls(Using Bundt Pan)

Last post Jan 12, 2004 3:39 PM by HDMac_WA . 4 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
  • Cinnamon Rolls(Using Bundt Pan)
    My wife had a recipe using biscuits,
    cinnamon,etc... using a bundt pan
    at the end it tasted like Cinn Rolls
    She has lost it... Does anyone have a recipe?? Thanks
    False
  • RE: Cinnamon Rolls(Using Bundt Pan)
    These may not be just like cinnamon rolls but these are good and easy. Put in Overnight cinnamon rolls and see if you can find some more.
    Tria

Posted by: gaudrey_GA Replies: 6 Posted on: 8/25/2003 2:44:12 PM
    #T221260
    You can get these ready before you go to bed and cook them the next morning. A real time saver.

Sleep Tight Sweet Rolls

1-1/2 cups chopped pecans
    1 (25 ounce) package frozen white dinner rolls
    1 regular size box butterscotch pudding mix, cook-and-serve type
    3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
    1 stick of butter, thinly sliced into small pats

Spray a 9x12 baking pan to prevent sticking. Spread pecans evenly in the bottom. Arrange the frozen rolls over the nuts. Combine pudding mix and brown sugar. Sprinkle over the rolls. Cover with the butter slices. Cover pan tightly with foil and leave on the cabinet overnight to thaw and rise. The next morning, uncover and bake at 350º until golden brown, about 30 minutes. Turn out onto a jelly roll pan or cookie sheet. Separate rolls and serve.
    NOTE: You also can use sliced almonds or chopped walnuts, or a combination of all three kinds of nuts.

False
    Tria
    Thanks!!! It sound great!! I will try this. Okieman
    False
    I think this might be the recipe you are looking for......My boys use to love this recipe and I made it often.

3 pkg. buttermilk biscuits (30)
    Cut each biscuit in quarters and roll in sugar cinnamon mixture ( 2/3 cups sugar and 3 tsp. cinnamon)
    Put the sugared rolls in a greased bundt pan.

Mix 1 cup brown sugar
    1/2 cup margarine ( 1 cube)
    1/3 cup water
    Put in pan and bring to a boil. Pour over biscuits and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before dumping from pan....Finger licking good!!!!!!!!!!!

You can sprinkle chopped nuts in with the biscuits before pouring syrup over them.
    False
    Kscake, I used to make that alot for the kids too. I would always add a handful of almonds or pecans.... NUMMY
    False

Please come visit my blog. http://hdmcfar.blogspot.com/