Wendy's iced tea - what brand do they use? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Wendy's iced tea - what brand do they use?

Last post Aug 10, 2005 9:29 AM by Aquablue_OH . 17 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 2 (18 items) 12
  • Wendy's iced tea - what brand do they use?
    I LOVE Wendy's iced tea. Anybody ever worked there and know what tea bags they use? I know, silly question, but I think it is so good and I have tried lots of brands at home to no avail.
    False
  • RE: Wendy's iced tea - what brand do they use?
    I never worked there but I thought it was Luzianne tea. My Wendy's used to have a sign on it. I could be wrong though. K Ohio
    False
    I love their tea, too (and if I order iced tea at McD's or Burger King - ick.

I think it is a freshness issue. And maybe the machine they use.
    False
    I just noticed - we are all from OH and . . . I have 5 kids, too!
    False
    Cool...what part of Ohio are you from? I am from a small community near Wooster/Ashland/Millersburg area. (between all of those towns)How old are your kids? Ours are 2,3,5,8 and 9.

I agree about freshness being important (and many places isn't fresh) but even my freshest tea isn't nearly as good as theirs.
    False
    I'm just a little bit north of you - between Ashland and Sandusky! Mine are 27,25,24,22,& 20. We both had 5 in 7 years!

I loved having all those kids, people would ask me "which are yours" thinking I was a babysitter. They are all very close now and even when my oldest and her husband moved out of state -they all call each other several times a week and when they are all in town -they have kids night out and all go out together. My daughter is now in Akron and they are all taking sleeping bags and futons up there this weekend for a house party!

It's neat to find a neighbor here!
    False
    We were at Cedar Point last week for 3 days, so I probably was through your neck of the woods on our drive there!

That's great about your kids! I sure hope my kids all stay close friends throughout life. My brother is one of my best friends and my law partner, so we talk at least twice a day, usually more. I look forward to the family holidays with lots of grandkids someday (even though that is a long ways off for me!)

I am surprised I haven't seen your name on here before now - are you usually on another board or are you here in "recipes?"

Nice to "meet" you and thanks for your reply to my post!
    False
    Hi Mykidsmom! I'm also from Ohio (Columbus area) but my sister lives in Killbuck! You can't get any closer to Millersburg than that! (It's a small workd isn't it?)

~Teri
    False

Ooops! Hello to RaggedyMary too! (I love your screenname). I DON'T have 5 kids. Only 2. Ages 19 and 16.

~Teri
    False

Hi, Teri! Boy, lots of Ohio people on this board lately! Nice to "meet" you!

Go Bucks!
    False
    My Wendy's say's "Lipton" on the dispenser.
    False
    The Wendy's around here use that horrible, nasty, terrible concentrate junk!! UGH!!! Can you tell I don't like that stuff? LOL!! Carol
    False

Carol

Wendy's put me through college. At that time (12 years ago), the tea used was Lipton. I can vouch for the fact that it all depends on the freshness and if the tea container is truly clean. There were a few times during the day (esp. during summer) that we would dump it all, clean it super-good and start over. It can spoil quickly in this weather. So your Wendy's must be doing a good job of cleaning it!!!

Micki
    False
    Click for Cancun, Mexico Forecast
    My DD works at Wendy's, she brings me tea everytime she works, she says they use Lipton's, goooood Tea!!! I'm also Ohio born and bred!! I live in the beautiful hills of SE Ohio, about an hour from Columbus!!
    False
    Hi all I am from just south of Akron, near the airport but spend a lot of time in Amish, Wooster, Mansfield area. Can I join in the fun? I only have 3 kids (34,32,22). We just went to see Johnny Appleseed play last week and enjoyed it very much. Dh bought land from Johnny when they settled in the area. Becareful taking small children, historically accurate as far as the masacre is concerned. Thank heavens for the Canadian cool down. Deannie
    False