Making chicken parmesan with frozen chicken patties? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Making chicken parmesan with frozen chicken patties?

Last post Oct 12, 2005 1:46 AM by momof2boys1girl_1973_MI . 6 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
  • Making chicken parmesan with frozen chicken patties?
    I've done this before but now I can't remember, should I cook the chicken patties first or just put the frozen patties on the noodles with the cheese and sauce, then bake?
    False
  • RE: Making chicken parmesan with frozen chicken patties?
    No one else makes it with patties? Please don't tell me I'm the only lazy one!!
    False
    I usually cook them and then cover them with sauce and cheese and add them to the spaghetti.
    False
    I mosltly cook the chicken first. Then top it with sauce and cheese, cook for a couple of more minutes.Until cheese is melted. I cook my pasta seperate. Sounds good!
    False
    I for one am pretty lazy ... I cover the patties with spaghetti sauce and some shredded cheese (whatever I have in the fridge) ... nuke until heated through and cheese is melted.

They make great sandwiches on a busy nite.
    False
    Well, I ended up putting the patties (still frozen) in the baking dish with a jar of sauce and the parmesan cheese, baked for about 15 minutes, then sprinkled on the mozzarella and baked for 10 more minutes. Worked out just fine. I cooked the noodles and served them separately.
    False
    We used the frozen patties last week but made sandwiches. I just baked them, put sliced mozzerella on the patties, topped with pasta sauce and put on hamburger bun. We all liked them!
    False