Bear Creek Soup Mix | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Bear Creek Soup Mix

Last post Feb 24, 2006 3:55 PM by Woofie53 . 8 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
  • Bear Creek Soup Mix
    Has anyone ever prepared the Bear Creek soup mixes in the crock pot?
    False
  • RE: Bear Creek Soup Mix
    No, I have not prepared them in the crock pot, but I have used several of them, I believe the crock pot might take too long for them to cook, as most of them cook in about 15-18 minutes.

I really like them. They are a good, quick hot meal.
    False
    Thanks. I was trying to come up with a way to fix a pot of this to take to work.
    False
    Aren't these soups delicious. My favorite has to be the broccoli cheese.
    False
    Cook50ww: it would probably be all right to fix it in the crock pot, would just cook real slow, which should be OK - if you like bean soups, try their Tuscany White Bean Soup, it is delicious, I've tried several of them and like them all.
    False
    they cook up so fast I haven't thought about using the crock pot...we like the broccoli cheese, I add fresh chopped broccoli to the water, bring to a boil and add soup mix....yummy....

I don't see why you couldn't keep it warm in the crockpot at work..I think I would make it on the stove the night before then warm it up at work....
    False

It's not how you start, it's how you end....so end strong!!

Walk yourself strong!!

Thanks for the help.Making it at home and just keeping it warm in the crockpot at work sounds like a good idea.
    False
    Why don't you make it on the stove and then put it in the crockpot to take to work? Make it the night before maybe. Then all you will need to have the crockpot do is warm it up.
    False
    Ooopss!! I guess I didn't see that someone already gave the same answer I did. SOrry about that.
    False