Hanky Panky Sandwiches | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Hanky Panky Sandwiches

Last post Oct 30, 2009 9:45 PM by suzycreamcheese_MI . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • Hanky Panky Sandwiches
    Howdy y'all,

I got out my church's cookbook and noticed this recipe in there. Ha Ha Ha. I wonder what the word Hanky Panky is doing in a church cookbook???? LOL....I haven't tried these, but they sound kind of fun and easy. Here ya go...watch out, I don't know what eating one of these sandwiches will do to you or for you !!!!!

Hanky Panky Sandwiches

1 lb. ground chuck
    1 lb. hot sausage
    1 lb. Velveeta cheese
    cocktail party rye bread
    1 TBSP. Wocestershire sauce
    1 tsp. salt
    1/4 tsp. black pepper

Brown ground chuck and sausage together in a skillet. Drain well. Add cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well. Spread on rye bread. Put sandwiches on a cookie sheet and under the broiler; watch until brown. Take out and serve hot !!!!

There ya go.

CrackerJack38
    False
  • RE: Hanky Panky Sandwiches
    LOL. What a name for a sandwich. Thank you for posting!
    False
  • Re: Hanky Panky Sandwiches

The cocktail party sourdough bread also works great too in this recipe! Big Smile

False

These are delicious as appetizers. I make it with all sausage instead of mixture of ground beef and sausage.

False

Have made these many times and they are great for party's or my family just loves them for dinner!

Hanky Panky

1 pd. ground beef
    1 pd. sausage
    1 pd. Velvetta cheese-cubed
    1 tsp. worcestershire sauce
    1 tsp. oregano
    1 tsp. garlic salt
    2 loaves small squares party rye bread

Brown ground beef and sausage and drain. Add cheese, worcestershire, oregano and garlic salt and heat until cheese is melted.

Spoon meat on to bread and use the broiler or toaster oven until crispy.

False

Kathy, this is similar to a recipe I make! I'll have to dig it out and see what's different....GREAT picture!

False