MOM2MOM ~AUG 21-27~ LET'S DO BREAKFAST | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

MOM2MOM ~AUG 21-27~ LET'S DO BREAKFAST

Last post Aug 27, 2006 4:15 PM by Shellcooks . 186 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 13 of 13 (187 items) < First910111213
  • RE: MOM2MOM ~AUG 21-27~ LET'S DO BREAKFAST
    Happy Sunday All!

Very busy day today! Thanks Jill, I will start the thread.

Belinda, hope you & DD feel better soon.

Hi to the rest of the ladies!

Hope you are all having a great Sunday!

Bye for now.

Redawna
    False

Taste of Home Field Editor. Blogger & Photographer.  http://nutmegdisrupted.com/

Patty, Whoo Hoo on the dresses! Your are like the Sewing Master!!!

Okay, bye for now!

Redawna
    False

Taste of Home Field Editor. Blogger & Photographer.  http://nutmegdisrupted.com/

Afternoon everyone. We just finished with dinner. I ain't doing anything today, I am taking a lazy day. It is raining off and on. DH is going to take a nap, and kids are playing.

Patty- You have been a busy lady today. Way to go on the sewing. Does alot of hurricanes past yalls way?

Jill- Have a good time in your yard. Hope you get alot done. Raosted onion, garlic and tomato sauce, Yummy.

Belinda- Hope yall feel better soon.

Redawna- I am sending an email to you tonight after church.

Ellie- How do you make your Strawberry Jam?

I hope everyone is having a good Sunday. And it is relaxful.
    Michelle
    False
    Hello Friends,

Hope you are all having a great weekend. Bummer, it's raining here, but we do need the moisture.

Patty, just saw that the hurricane is turning towards Florida---praying it breaks up over Cuba!! Stay safe!
    Yay on the dresses!

I made the Costco muffins this morning, Oh my were they delicious! (Poppyseed version)

Belinda, hope you're feeling better.

Michelle, Glad you can join us---I'm enjoying getting to know you!

Jillie, Lucky you being able to plant in August!

Hi to everyone popping in today!

False
    Happy Sunday everyone

Not much going on, DH is laying on the couch, I am downstairs waiting for ds#3 to go to sleep. Just having a quiet Sun.afternoon.

Belinda, sorry you and DD are not feeling well. Hope you are both better soon.

Well, we got all the popcorn shucked and off the cobs. We got about a little over a quart all together.

You all have a great rest of the day.

Leat
    False
    Visit my blogs at www.singofhismercies.blogspot.com and www.leatsfavoriterecipes.blogspot.com Visit our web site at www.brookscanoeandkayak.webs.com The WeatherPixie
    Hi Gang, it's been a rainy day here today. Kinda nice though as we have the windows open and the breeze feels good.

(((Belinda & DD))) feel better soon.

Patty, You are incredible! Be sure to send me pics of the girls in their dresses. I heard that there was a hurricaine headed your way. Is that true, please let me know.

Redawana, anything else happening w/ the new neighbors? Thanks for starting us off tomorrow.

Leat, sounds like you're having the kinda day we are. Layed back and relaxing, we need that once in a while.

Michelle, you ate dinner early tonight. What state do you live in?

Jillie, I hope you sleep better tonight. How is kitty doing? Speaking of kitty cats, my neighbor brought home a grey kitten yesterday. She's adorable! We went over to visit her again today and she loves to play and snuggle.

Terri, great to see you. When do the kids start school?

I'm invited to a friends house tonight to watch the Emmys. I'm not really into that but hanging out w/ the girls should be fun.

I met foodobsessed/Tracey at Chuck-E-Cheese on Friday. She's sooo nice and her boys are too cute! I pictured her to be a brunette but she's a red head. We were there for 3 1/2 hours and DD still didn't want to leave!

Making pasta w/ meatballs and sausage for dinner tonight, salad too. DH friend is joining us.

Ok, gotta start to boil the water.

Nancy :-)
    False

A room without books is like a body without a soul. - Cicero
    Nancy I live in Louisiana. I am sorry we had just had lunch. We will eat supper when we get in from church tonight. I am a southern.
    False