What to serve with chicken wings? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

What to serve with chicken wings?

Last post Sep 03, 2006 11:24 PM by thecakequeen . 8 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
  • What to serve with chicken wings?
    I am getting a jump start on the planning stages of a graduation party! (I'm a do ahead type person lol) I plan on serving Chicken Wings (that is her fav dish) along with baked beans and salads. I want another main to add to this for those who don't like Chicken Wings. Other than fried chicken, I am drawing a blank! What whould you serve? Thanks
    False
  • RE: What to serve with chicken wings?
    What about meatballs?
    False
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. "John Wooden"
    Wanted to add that there are a ton of different meatball recipes out there so you could probably find a recipe to suit your taste. They also do well in the crockpot which would free you up to enjoy your guest! :) You could even make them with a tomato sauce/spaghetti sauce and have sub rolls available for meatball subs. My favorite is a bbq meatball! But I find that meatballs always go over well.
    False
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. "John Wooden"
    sausage and peppers
    False
    kielbasa and kraut
    False
    Go easy and do hamburgers and maybe hotdogs then go a bit fancier on t he desert.

Dee
    False
    If you're doing beans anyway you could do a pork dish. Say a pork loin or ham which always goes great with beans.
    False
    Whenever we have wings, we have pizza-so maybe think about doing a couple of different pizzas (veggie; white; mozzeralla,tomato basil; meat).

Jodi
    False
    Thanks for all the replys.! I think meatball would go good! I like the idea of including sub bread! Thanks again
    False