What brand of yogurt is close to the kind that McDonald's use? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

What brand of yogurt is close to the kind that McDonald's use?

Last post Sep 26, 2006 6:10 PM by waterlilyFL . 8 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
  • What brand of yogurt is close to the kind that McDonald's use?
    I am hooked on Mcdonald's fruit and yogurt parfaits, but would much rather make my own.

Does anyone know what type of yogurt is close to what they use?

TIA
    Judy
    False
  • RE: What brand of yogurt is close to the kind that McDonald's use?
    We do the same thing! Any lowfat vanilla yogurt is good.
    False
    Honestly we like the Kroger brand vanilla yogurt, it has more the consistency that the parfait has. Give it a try. We buy the x-large containers of it.

Tink!
    False
    Always treat people they way you want to be treated. ~Tink~
    bump for more suggestions
    False
    From their website....

Yogurt
    McDonald’s has partnered with renowned suppliers such as Dannon and General Mills to supply the Vanilla Lowfat Yogurt found in the Fruit 'n Yogurt Parfait. Dannon has been making yogurt for more than 60 years, and uses only Grade A low fat milk, plus live and active yogurt cultures that are carefully cultivated. McDonald’s Fruit 'n Yogurt Parfait makes for a nutritious snack with the combination of creamy low fat yogurt along with blueberries and strawberries.
    False
    Hello, Judylynn, this is not about yogurt but did you see the BB Meet info posted? Any chance you may be able to make either of those dates, either location?? Would like to see you again, if either of those times/places would work for you.

Brenda
    False
    I think Yoplait comes the closest to being what McDonalds uses, but I would think any good yogurt would do just fine.
    False
    Dannon's vanilla yogurt is good, that's what I use when I make the parfaits, I love them too.
    False
    The yogurt McDonald's uses tastes much better than any vanilla yogurt I've found yet. Those fruit & yogurt parfaits are so good! I've just discovered their snack-size fruit & walnut plate. It has the same yogurt.
    False