How many small marshmellows = 1 large | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

How many small marshmellows = 1 large

Last post Nov 16, 2006 12:30 PM by shoppingaddicctAZ . 6 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
  • How many small marshmellows = 1 large
    I only have small marshmallows and I need 6 large how many small marshmallows will equal one large,making mounds candy. thanks for the help.
    False
  • RE: How many small marshmellows = 1 large
    10 mini marshmallows = 1 large.
    chefly
    False
    I have read that 10 minis equals one large marshmallow. It was in one of those equivalent lists. My nephew had a great way of keeping track while counting. He counted out a pile of 10 and then removed one of the ten to a saucer. For each pile of ten he counted, he would do this. If, for instance, the recipe calls for 10 large marshmallows, he knew that when he had 10 minis in the saucer, he had counted out enough of the things. Did I make that clear? Hope so! I thought he was a clever kid -- never mind he's a relation!
    Lorraine
    False
    Hi-

I am a food professional from the Kraft Kitchens. 1 Regular Marshmallow = 13 Miniature Marshmallows.

Do you have any other cooking questions? I am happy to help out with Thanksgiving recipes or anything else you may need.
    False
    1 Regular Marshmallow = 13 Miniature Marshmallows

Alliea
    False

Susan-Serving as a Taste Of Home Field Editor since 2009

weigh them.
    False
    Thank you for the information, Kitchenexpert. I will update my list and am glad to know this. Now can you tell me if there is any easy was to determine the equivalent in mini-marshmallows without counting out to 13 a dozen or more times. Say when I'm making rice krispies candy and have only minis on hand. How much in minis do I use in a recipe?
    Lorraine
    False