What do people do with pork neck bones? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

What do people do with pork neck bones?

Last post Apr 02, 2007 11:19 PM by Cabot . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • What do people do with pork neck bones?
    I went to the grocery store while I was depressed, and thought for sure buying some mystery meat would cheer me right up. So, now what? Lynn in Cabot
    False
  • RE: What do people do with pork neck bones?
    Lynn, cook them stove top in sauerkraut and water or any kind of broth you like until they are tender. Serve 'em with boiled butterd potatoes and you have good eats. Hope this cheers you up. I've never bought mystery meat when depressed but I'll keep that idea in mind. You made me laugh.
    False
    I used to put them in spaghetti sauce along with ground beef and let it cook for hours they were a nice addition.

Carol
    False
    I thought every one went to the grocery store when they were sad or depressed. I'm glad I made some one laugh. That is always a good thing.
    The sphagetti idea is nice, too. I bet I could eat that. LOL. Eating is a chore for me, so I'm always on the lookout for things that don't require a lot of work to swallow.
    Lynn
    False
    When I'm depressed (at the grocery store) I buy chocolate chips. I though everybody did.
    False
    Maybe we should start a thread. What do you buy at the grocer's when you're depressed? LOL. Thanks again, Lynn
    False