Any "Naughty" Recipes? Having a Hanky Panky Party! | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Any "Naughty" Recipes? Having a Hanky Panky Party!

Last post Jul 02, 2007 7:17 PM by chefly . 34 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 2 of 3 (35 items) 123
  • RE: Any
    Alabama, I was laughing so hard when I read your names! Thanks, I really loved the size doesn't matter/size does matter part! Hilarious. Thanks again, Linda
    False
    and thanks to the rest of you too. I didn't mean to leave you out, I was just laughing too hard. It should be fun. Thanks again for the help, Linda
    False
    Better Than Sex Cake

A popular chocolate cake with loads of chocolate, caramel topping, candy bars and whipped topping.

INGREDIENTS:
    1 German chocolate or other chocolate cake, baked, 13x9x2-inch
    3/4 cup fudge topping
    3/4 cup caramel or butterscotch topping
    3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
    6 chocolate covered toffee bars
    1 tub of whipped topping or 1 envelope Dream Whip, prepared with milk

PREPARATION:
    Do not remove cake from pan. After the cake has cooled, make holes in the entire top of the cake using a large fork or the handle of a wooden spoon.

Pour (one at a time) fudge, butterscotch, and condensed milk over the top of the cake and let each flavor soak in before adding the next.

Crush 3 of the candy bars and sprinkle on the top. Frost the cake with the whipped topping and crush the 3 remaining toffee bars to decorate the top.

Try to keep your hands off of this great cake before serving!

Serves 12
    False
    Hi,
    I recently went to a "Slumber Party", and in their catolog they had boob and penis shaped modes for cakes, jello, etc...
    I also believe they had cookie cutters and napkins.
    You could try looking at slumberparties.com.
    Good luck (and fun)!!
    False
    Hi,
    I recently was at a "slumber Party", and in their catolog they had cake molds, cookie cutter, and other items shaped for your party.
    I believe their website is slumberparties.com.
    Good luck (and fun)!
    False
    One I found,if I find more I will post them.

Hanky Panky Squares
    Ingredients
    1 pound bulk sausage, hot
    1 pound lean ground beef
    1 pound soft cheddar cheese, cut in blocks
    1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
    1 teaspoon oregano
    1/2 teaspoon salt
    1/2 teaspoon pepper
    1 teaspoon garlic powder
    1 mozzarella, shredded
    1 pound loaf cocktail rye

Directions:

Saute sausage and drain on paper towels. In large frying pan saute ground beef and drain. Combine sausage and cheese with ground beef and cook until cheese is melted. Add worcestershire sauce, oregano, salt, pepper, garlic powder and blend well. Spread on cocktail rye and sprinkle shredded Mozzarella on top. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. These can be made ahead and frozen. Bake for 12 minutes if frozen.

False
    Between the Sheets

1 ounce brandy
    1 ounce Cointreau liqueur
    1 ounce light rum
    1 dash fresh lemon juice

Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
    Add all the ingredients. Shake vigorously and strain into a cocktail glass.

Marsha
    False
    Down & Dirty Apple Chutney

1 C Unsweetened Applesauce
    1/4 C Honey
    1/4 C Raisins
    1 1/2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
    1/2 Tsp Curry Powder
    1 Tb Celery Salt
    1 Tb Tarragon Vinegar
    2 Tb Dark Brown Sugar

Mix the applesauce and honey, blending well, and add the raisins. Blend in the lemon juice and vinegar, mixing well. Add all of the other ingredients, blending well. Cover and chill. Makes about 1-3/4 cups of dip.

SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Pound Cake Cubes, Dried Fruit, Steak, Apricots, Melon, Italian Bread Chunks, Croutons.

NOTES: I'd watch the celery salt, it could be too much. This recipe doesn't double well. Better to make 2 separate batches than double the ingredients.

Marsha
    False
    Give Me Some Sugar Little Smokies

All you do is take a package of little smokies, a pound of bacon, toothpicks and brown sugar! Now...cut the bacon into thirds. Then wrap a piece of bacon around the little smokie, securing with a toothpick. Place them in a large pyrex baking dish that has been sprayed with Pam. Then, after the dish is full, take handfuls of brown sugar and sprinkle over the little smokies, covering them. I never measure this, just make sure you have lots of sugar covering them. Then bake at 350* for about 20 minutes or until the bacon is cooked and crisp. Serve. IF you want to do this the night before, leave off the brown sugar and just cover the little smokies and pop into the fridge. Take out of fridge and let come to room temperature, then do the sugar thing and bake!

Marha
    False
    I'm-Too-Easy Cheese Ball

2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
    2 packages dried ham or beef (the little cello packs)
    2 whole green onions, sliced
    2 T worcestershire sauce
    pecans, optional

Combine ingredients to form a ball. Roll in crushed toasted pecan pieces if desired. Let sit infridge for a couple of hours for flavors to blend.

Serve with crackers.

Marsha
    False
    They sell some cake pans in the "Adult" section of E-bay in certian "manly" shapes.
    False
    Amy
    I hope this isn't too naughty. It was served to me at my bridal shower. You take a sheet cake and cut it into the shape of the lower half of a man's body and frost it. Then frost a Twinkie and decorate the tip with pink frosting or bubble gun. Attach the Twinkie. I don't think I need to tell you how and adorn the cake with other appropriate features. Boy did I blush. My mom and girlfriend's mothers were at the shower.
    chefly
    False
    gotta bump this one up!
    False

This has been a fun thread.

So far, I have learned that:

Linda wants to be naughty and wants us to help her be naughty.

Nadine wants Linda to have yummy food, but nothing too naughty.

Avidcook, Sassy, zakons and tabbie want to help Linda have a naughty party.

Tango and Marsha know all the naughty recipes.

NeeNee has quite an imagination.

Kellyjo has been to a naughty party.

Arizonacook knows where the naughty items are.

Chefly has naughty girlfriends.

And lnzpooper enjoys a good naughty thread.

I can't quit laughing! LOL Can't wait to see who our next naughty poster will be! ☺

False
    Make a .......CHEEZY TART!!!

Sorry just popped into my mind and I couln't resist.

LMBO

Alliea

False

Susan-Serving as a Taste Of Home Field Editor since 2009