What would you serve with chicken cordon bleu? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

What would you serve with chicken cordon bleu?

Last post Jul 09, 2007 2:32 PM by poguemom . 4 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
  • What would you serve with chicken cordon bleu?
    Making chicken cordon bleu tonight. I think i making either perogies or garlic mashed potatoes and thinking roasted carrots...then to serve with dessert still at a stand still..any suggestions on the meal?

TIA
    flipper
    False
  • RE: What would you serve with chicken cordon bleu?

Roasted asparagus. We love it. I trim it, brush it very lightly with oil, (even better with roasted garlic olive oil) sprinkle with Kosher salt and bake at 400 degrees for 5-6 minutes until crisp tender.

False

This is what I'd serve for dessert. It's great with peaches or apples.

Peach Cream Crescents

3/4 cup sugar
    3/4 cup whipping cream
    1 1/2 teaspoons almond extract
    1 can Crescent Rolls
    1 teaspoon cinnamon
    2 peaches, peeled and quartered
    2 tablespoons butter

Combine sugar, cream and extract. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Separate dough into 8 triangles and sprinkle with cinnamon. Place peach slice on short side of each triangle. Tuck edges around peach slice and roll up. Melt butter in 9 inch pie plate. Place triangles in pie plate, turning each to coat in butter. Pour sugar mixture over rolls and bake at 375 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes until lightly browned.
    False
    i think cheesecake would be good.
    False

my blog! www.jillshomecooking.blogspot.com

Been a big fan of TOH since I was a young teenager!!! I was sooooo excited to be asked to become a Volunteer Field Editor in June 2013!!

I like to make orzo and then toss it with a little butter, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
    False