Does anyone still eat chuckwagon patties? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Does anyone still eat chuckwagon patties?

Last post Apr 10, 2013 10:08 AM by DAR lady . 9 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
  • Does anyone still eat chuckwagon patties?
    I loved these when I was a kid. What exactly are they? Beef? I never see them any more.
    False
  • RE: Does anyone still eat chuckwagon patties?
    I wish i knew! i loved these as a teenager, Hope someone knows. Deonia
    False
    ground beef. Made like a hamburger but you put a piece of bacon around them and grilled them, right?
    False
    It is made out of beef like cube steak and then bread with something like bread crumbs.I love these things.Hope this helps you.

~Cubbybear`
    False
    In loving memory of Suzy
    Are they frozen beef patties that are breaded and come in a little square box? They also had a pork tenderloin version, right? They still sell them in the freezer section where I live. I bought the pork ones for my DS to try. He liked them, but I looked at the box and they have like 27 grams a fat a piece LOL and decided not to buy them anymore. Well, at least for awhile :o)
    False
    Oh my goodness I had forgotten all about those, yes I did eat them growing up and loved em.
    False
  • Re: Does anyone still eat chuckwagon patties?
    Yes, we still buy them at a small store in Ky. They are about as good as the ones I use to get at a little tasty free. They are of beef
    False

Never heard of them but they do sound good. (but not the fat grams - LOL).

False

Land of the Free....because of the Brave Click for Fort Worth, Texas Forecast

Proud Field Editor for Taste of Home for 16-1/2 years.

MarineMom_texas

Never heard of them but they do sound good. (but not the fat grams - LOL).

LOL . Just like so many favorite things we love to to eat. Darn fat and  calories!

Gm all.  I have never heard of them either. I tried to look up recipes and there seemed to be a lot of variations so I wasn't sure what was the "norm"

False

Susan-Serving as a Taste Of Home Field Editor since 2009

Ohhh yes! I remember them and loved them too. they had a distinct onion favor as I remember. preformed from a company, beef that tasted kinda like steak and breaded. I'd LOVE to find them again. Ideas anyone on where to find them anymore? They used to be a speciaity of the Dariy Queen where I ived. DAR

False

THE AMERICAN'S CREED I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people, whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a Republic; a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect Union one and inseparable, established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots scrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to suport its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect it's flag, and to defend it against all enemies. Proud member of The Daughters of The American Revolution