Good Morning My BB Friends | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Good Morning My BB Friends

Last post Dec 15, 2007 7:23 PM by _FOOTSIE . 90 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 7 (91 items) 12345Last >
  • Good Morning My BB Friends

Well, I'm up because the dogs are up but they've gone out and are now back to bed which might very well be were I'm going.LOL. I'm still tired. My bed sure does feel good in the winter.

Ok I'm getting coffee. BRB.

BJ

False

Find more about Weather in New Bedford, MA

• Re: Good Morning My BB Friends

Good morning BJ. It's 38 here this morning so not too bad. It's so dark and gloomy. I can take the cold if we have sunshine. Cool DH and I are heading for Wal-Mart this morning. Guess I'll jump right in and fight the crowd. Saturday is a bad choice but yesterday was payday and we have banking to do also. I'll let everyone know all the great bargins I found when I get back.  NOT!

False
    Click for Red House, West Virginia Forecast Bailey

Good morning Bailey.

Good luck at Walmart. You couldn't pay me to go there, let alone on the weekend. LOL.

We'll be waiting to see what goodies you found. Have a great day.

BJ

False

Good Morning Everybody! I'm up and I've got 8 hours of sleep under my belt today! I opened the door to grab the newspaper and got a jolt of reality real quick ! It's -11 degrees here this morning! BRRR! Makes a person wake up in a hurry, that's for sure. We're supposed to warm up at some point - probably next July. LOL I've got tons of things that need doing today, guess that I'll just pick one, any one, and get going. Enjoy your day everybody! Paulette
    False

Good morning Paulette.

It's 10º here right now and it usually goes down before it goes up. Strange, but that's what it does in the mornings.

Have a great day. I have to go to the grocery store. I think DH thinks I can lay eggs as fast as he can eat them. He goes through them pretty darned fast.

Enjoy whatever you do today. Have a good one.

BJ

False

OK, if I'm up everyone needs to be up. Where are you?

BJ

False

Morning BJ and all,I knew last night that I was tired so I slept 11 hrs.Gotta quit working so hard.lol Got the usual stuff to do this a.m. with temps dropping all day.Nothing like you or Paulette tho,maybe down to the mid 20s.That has me thinking beef stew tonight HMMMMMM. TTYL Depo!!!Coffee

False

Good Morning BJ, Bailey, Paulette & all to follow,

Well, by the sounds of you our 19.8 is tropical. Paradise Had a good time last night at the purse party. Didn't buy a blasted 1. How 'bout that? I can't believe it. I like black soft leather 365 days a yr, lol!

Today we are getting ready to take our DGD, & 2 DGnephews down to Muskegon for their pictures. Everyone is wearing white, red & black. They will be taken on a black background. DGDs dress is gorgeous. It is a red corduroy w/ whit fuzzy trim at the neck, wrists & bottom w/ 2 little fuzzy pompoms hanging from the neckline by string. The oldest DGnehew (11) is wearing the coolest red & black tie! The youngest (4) has a very cute little sweater vest w/ an argyle design down the 1 side. They really should look nice. Now to get them all to smile at the same time.

Better go iron the shirt. Have a good day everyone.

Debbie

False

Good morning Depo and Debbie.

Depo, beef stew sounds good. As I said we usually go down before we go up. It's 9º right now.

I've been meaning to ask you about that bill. Did you get an answer you could live with. My gas bill doubled this month. I don't even want to see the electric bill. Sheeesh.

Debbie, have fun with the kids today. I hope they all travel well.

See you later.

BJ

False

Good morning everyone, burr it's cold here 25 here. It stared snowing here late last night and before it is over with tonight we are supposed to have  5-to 8 in.

False
    Ilene

It must be the cold cause the BB is dragging sooooooo slow this a.m.GRRRRRRRRR I called the water dept. and they came out and reread the meter and the bill dropped by $50.00.Guess the meter reader had a dreadful hangover the day he/she read my meter.LOL Going to fix breakfast.TTYL Depo!!!Big Smile

False

Good morning BJ, Bailey, Paulette, Depo, Debbie, Dena and all to follow.

Bailey-We're sunny today - the calm before the storm!

Paulette-BRRRRR

Depo-Are the "boys" playing this weekend?

Debbie-What will power! If I went to a purse party, it would be so hard to resist!

Dena-Wishing you a great day.

The boys and I are going to head to the $1 store to pick out our $1 store grab bag presents. That is about it. "See" you all later.......

False

Good morning Dena and Tracey.

Dena, yep it is cold today. We are only going up to 25º today. But at least it will be sunny with no snow. That's a plus. Enjoy your day and stay warm.

Tracey have fun at the $1 Store. I love that place.

Depo, good for you. $50 is alot of money.

Enjoy the day everyone. I need more coffee.

BJ

False

<> Hello everyone and goodbye!  Been gone the last 3 days and am headed off again today for another couple of days......gotta "wrap" up this Christmas shopping!!!

<> Hope everyone is liking and figuring out the new board.....I'm not yet but haven't been around enough yet since they changed it to figure it all out.

Everyone have a good day and I will see you when I can!

Renee 

False

Ok....WHAT is causing those parenthesis marks in my post???!!!

Renee 

False