~!~ Stuffed Burger Bundles ~!~ | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

~!~ Stuffed Burger Bundles ~!~

Last post Jan 21, 2008 2:40 PM by weebill . 3 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
  • ~!~ Stuffed Burger Bundles ~!~
    STUFFED BURGER BUNDLES
    1 cup packaged herbed seasoned stuffing crumbs or croutons 
    1/3 cup evaporated milk
    1 lb. ground beef
    1 can cream of mushroom soup
    2 tsps. WOR sauce
    1 tbsp. ketchup

Prepare stuffing per package directions. Combine evaporated milk and meat. Divide into 4 patties. Press into 6" circles. Put ¼ of the stuffing in center of each patty. Draw meat over stuffing and seal. Place in 1½ qt. casserole. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over meat. Bake uncovered at 350° for 45 minutes. Some chopped onion, celery or pepper could be added.

False
  • Re: ~!~ Stuffed Burger Bundles ~!~

Kate- I have been making these for 20 plus years. I usually use just whole milk  and sometimes I switch the soups to either cream of celery or cream of chicken.

I got this and a hamburger stroganoff one from one of those free recipe cards years ago and they both are keepers.

I am glad you brought this recipe up, I think I might make them for supper tonight. thanks.

False

Hi Elaine.... I posted this on another recipe that I posted today... Most of the recipes that I am posting today, I found in my mom's recipe box. So, it's been a sad and happy day all in one:

I have today off of work because of the Federal Holiday, so I am digging thru my mom's old recipe boxes that my dad left to me when he passed away in Sept 2006. It has taken me awhile to be able to do this, but I sure am finding some "gems" and happy memories. I thought I might share a few of the recipes with you all.

False

That is great, I will just keep watching the board as I am always willing to try new recipes. 

I am off too as there is no school and I don't have to work tonight either, so I am just playing on here.

I have a bran muffin recipe of my moms that I want to make as I remember the smell so well in the mornings before going to school. I need to get some dates first.

False