Picture: Five Generations of Hands (also posted on KC) | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Picture: Five Generations of Hands (also posted on KC)

Last post Jan 29, 2008 1:36 AM by Daytrippper_PA . 8 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
  • Picture: Five Generations of Hands (also posted on KC)

I received an email last week, story of a grandmother, and it had a picture of five generations of hands.  Since we have five generations in our family, I thought I'd take OUR hand picture.  My 90 year old Grandmother LOVES to introduce me and Lil' Peyton as, "This is my granddaughter and this is HER granddaughter!" 

For some reason, I couldn't resize it to include all of my mother's hand, so it's her fingers you see to the right of the picture.  Grandmother is at the top.  My son is bottom left, with me bottom right and Lil' Peytie on the left side.

Hope you enjoy! 

~Peyton's Mimi  :)

False
  • Re: Picture: Five Generations of Hands (also posted on KC)

What a lovely picture.  Thanks for posting it.

False

A woman is like a teabag. You don't know her strength until she is in hot water.

How fortunate you are to have five generations This is such a remarkable -thought provoking picture. I would be sure I also got one of all the faces to show along with the hands. Beautiful!

Thanks for sharing.

Sassygrits

False
    That is such a treasure! Just lovely ! Nadine
    False

Thanks for the picture.  That's pretty neat!  Your grandma's hand sure looks good for someone who is 90.  I myself try not to draw attention to my hands because they are so rough and I can't seem to get them in shape.

Janet

False

Way cool!  Yes

And, your Mom's hand does show up when you click to reply to the message! 

False

LOVE the picture. Thank you so much for sharing. Unfortunately, we only have 3 generations at this time but if we ever have 5 generations again, I hope  that I'll remember to get a picture like this. Priceless!  

False

What an original idea, I love it!

You can resize in Photobucket. Just click on the picture, then look at the top where you have the option of resizing....thanks for posting!

False

Now that's what I call "Special."  Definitely one for framing and hanging on the wall.  Thanks for sharing.

False