Creamsicle Salad | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Creamsicle Salad

Last post Jun 12, 2008 3:21 PM by jetluvs2cook . 7 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
  • Creamsicle Salad

This one is a keeper.....

1 package each (3 ounces) orange gelatin, vanilla pudding (not instant), tapioca pudding (not instant)

1 carton (8 ounces) Cool Whip

1 can (11 ounces Mandarin oranges (drained)

3 cups water

Bring water to a boil; add gelatin, vanilla and tapioca puddings.  Bring to a boil again stirring constantly.    Remove from heat and cool completely.  Add Cool Whip and Mandarin oranges, stirring to combine.  Chill completely before serving.   Makes 10 to 12 servings.

False
    Char
  • Re: Creamsicle Salad

Looks good.Thanks Char.

Rosie

False

deffinitly saving this one!! Yum!!!

False

my blog! www.jillshomecooking.blogspot.com

Been a big fan of TOH since I was a young teenager!!! I was sooooo excited to be asked to become a Volunteer Field Editor in June 2013!!

Really sounds delish Char, thank-you much!

Jill

False

Sounds yummy!  Yes

False

"Disabled And Proud!" Both me and my only child are SSA Registered-Certified Disabled PWDs. I was born in the state of California, in the county of Santa Clara, in the city of San José. ***In every woman there is a Queen. Speak to the Queen and the Queen will answer. - Norwegian Proverb***

my husband loves those "little oranges" as he calls them... will definately have to make this for him 

False

That sounds so good!...will try this soon!

False

bumping up for the weekend! :)

False

my blog! www.jillshomecooking.blogspot.com

Been a big fan of TOH since I was a young teenager!!! I was sooooo excited to be asked to become a Volunteer Field Editor in June 2013!!