how to make pork loin back ribs boneless | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

how to make pork loin back ribs boneless

Last post Aug 23, 2008 4:23 PM by WATTLE . 2 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
  • how to make pork loin back ribs boneless

Please help....I bought Pork Back  Loin Ribs Boneless and I don't know how to make them....Any ideas??? Thank you.... 

False
  • Re: how to make pork loin back ribs boneless

I think they are sold here as country style boneless ribs. I have never bought them, but I know folks who throw them in the crockpot with Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce. I'm sure you will get some great advice from the wonderful cooks here. The way I do ribs is to steam them first, then throw them on the grill with the bbq sauce.

Recipe from avidcook GA

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST RIBS EVER!
    Take a broiler pan and fill the bottom section of the broiler pan with water about half full.
    On the top section(the part with the slits in it) lay out your ribs.
    You may add a rub or sauce at this time or leave them plain.

Cover the pan with foil and fold edges under to seal in the steam as they cook.
    Place in oven at 300 degrees for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. (3 hours makes them falling apart tender)

Remove foil carefully as steam will be very hot.
    Now all the grease is down in the bottom pan with the water and the ribs are completely cooked and tender.
    All you need to do is finish them up on the grill or under the broiler with sauce.

False
  • Re: how to make pork loin back ribs boneless

Haven't tried boneless,but would be nice if someone has other ideas for boneless ribs keep the recipes coming pleaseParadise

False

Wattle Paradise