Does anyone know when "Endless Shrimp" offer ends at Red Lobster? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Does anyone know when "Endless Shrimp" offer ends at Red Lobster?

Last post Sep 28, 2008 11:20 AM by motherofdogs . 6 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
  • Does anyone know when "Endless Shrimp" offer ends at Red Lobster?

DH and I see these commercials when Red Lobster has this promotion (once or maybe twice a year), and we are dying to go!  Problem is, Red Lobster is almost an hour from here.  We don't want to miss it.  The commercial doesn't say when the Endless Shrimp offer ends.  I hope someone know the answer to this question.  Thanks for your help!

False
  • Re: Does anyone know when "Endless Shrimp" offer ends at Red Lobster?

Put in your zipcode to find out when the promotion ends in your area.

http://redlobster.com/locator/locator.asp

False

avidcook, thanks for your reply!  It just says that endless shrimp is the current promotion, but it doesn't say when the offer ends.  I will try to call the 800 number for Red Lobster.  (They are closed today, 9/26).  When I try to go to their website and click on "contact us", that option is no longer available.  If anyone here on the BB can answer this question, please let me know.

False

I was just thinking about this today.I love Red Lobster!There were some coupons in Sundays paper a coupke of wks ago for RL.It will probably go on for another couple of wks.

False

I was at Red Lobster last week for the endless shrimp.  My favorite was the new cajun shrimp.  Not hot, but had lots of flavor.  I hope they offer that as an entree on it's own.  Be sure to try it if you get there.

False
    The timeframe may vary from restaurant to restaurant so why don’t you call that particular one and ask them.
    False
    I did as qagal suggested and called the restaurant.  Nov. 10 is the day.  I have time to go!  Thanks for your help.  
    False