can applesauce be frozen | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

can applesauce be frozen

Last post Oct 03, 2008 6:38 PM by Maurmaur_westcolo . 4 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
  • can applesauce be frozen

a neighbor gave us a huge box of beautiful Fuji apples and I was wondering if applesauce can be frozen since I don't can?

I know I don't come here often but when I do you are all so helpful. would appreciat your input.

Thanks Maureen

False
  • Re: can applesauce be frozen

i freeze my homemade applesauce all the time. it tastes just as good and fresh as home canned.

False
    Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you. Click for Ankeny, Iowa Forecast[IMG] Photobucket
    Christian Glitter by www.christianglitter.com

Last year I canned all of mine,this year I froze all my applesauce.  Just remember to take your applesauce out of the freezer the morning before wanting to use it, that is the only disadvantage.
    False

Absolutey! I not only freeze my homemade applesauce, but when I run out and buy store applesauce, I put that in the freezer between using! Better than it going bad in the fridge!

Jan

False

thank you all so much, I knew I could count on you for help, guess DH and I will spend tomorrow making applesauce and apple pies.  thanks again. Maureen
    False