Do they still make Jello pudding pops?? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Do they still make Jello pudding pops??

Last post Jun 09, 2004 4:22 PM by leolady1978 . 7 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
  • Do they still make Jello pudding pops??
    I have a wicked craving for some. LOL

I haven't seen them for awhile I don't think. Then again I haven't really been looking until now either.
    False
    ***It doesn't matter how hot a guy is because there is some poor woman, somewhere, sick of his crap!!***
  • RE: Do they still make Jello pudding pops??
    I was wondering the same thing. I use to buy them all the time but I haven't see any in years. Let me know if your find them!
    False
    YES they do...but they are not exactly the same as before I mean they taste the same but as in all things they had to make some change I suppose. I bought them at the Wal-Mart super store near me and they are half the size, like a half of posicle but still the same taste. They came in a box with vanilla, chocolate and then some swirl ones too!! I love those things!!1 I hadn't seen them in a very long time until the other day!!! I sure was glad to see them back!
    Terri
    False
    I must go to Walmart and check then. I LOVED those. The swirl ones were my faves. :D
    False
    ***It doesn't matter how hot a guy is because there is some poor woman, somewhere, sick of his crap!!***
    They were great. I'll be looking too.
    False
    I have been looking for them too as they were always my favorite. Shucks, just got home from Wal-Mart too! Oh, well, will have to check when I go back - thanks for the tip they might be there!
    False
    I also believe I saw them at Tops friendly supermarkets if you have them where you live, I am in western NY area so not sure how far they go!Good luck to all searching!
    False
    OMY GOSH! I thought i was the only one who missed those things.The other day i decided to look again an poof there they were at my local winn dixie store........I ran home and called dad and told him they were BACK LOL! WAS TO FUNNY A PHONE CALL! he went straight out and bought some too!
    False