Good leftover recipes for BBQ ribs??? Hi all! | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

Good leftover recipes for BBQ ribs??? Hi all!

Last post Mar 01, 2009 11:18 AM by PastaFreak . 5 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
  • Good leftover recipes for BBQ ribs??? Hi all!

Hi everyone! 

I'm new to the forums, but have been browsing around for a while, now.  I just had to join!

I was wondering if anyone had any recipes or ideas for leftover BBQ boneless ribs?  I made these yesterday and they turned out great, but I would like to use them for something else, rather than serve the same thing.  Any ideas would be appreciated.

Y'all have a great evening!

Andrea

False
  • Re: Good leftover recipes for BBQ ribs??? Hi all!

Welcome

How about Shredded Pork Tacos

I think it would make great tacos.  shred, mix with a little taco seasoning, put in taco shells or soft tortillas with lettuce, cheese, salsa, and sour cream and guacamole if desired.

Shredded Pork Quesdaillas.

Yummy cheese pork quesadillas: Brush both sides of a 2 flour tortilla with olive oil. Sprinkle tortilla’s with salt, chili powder. Put shredded cheese, and bite-size pieces of your leftover pork  in between the tortillas. Cook it on the griddle.

Flautas

A variation on the taco. Shredd your pork and roll it up in a corn tortilla secure with a toothpick, fry in oil until crisp on all sides. Serve with salsa and guacamole

Serve the Tacos and Flautas with rice and beans for a complete meal.

Yeap, Looks good to me.

I've gone to a BBQ restaurant in the south and they serve a pulled pork salad that is to die for.

They top their garden salad (with tomato, cucumber, cheese, etc) with their pulled pork and then mix together Ranch dressing and some BBQ sauce as a dressing for the salad. It is a VERY good and filling meal. I like it with some cornbread too. YUM!

And it's easy. You don't even have to cook....

False
    In loving memory of Suzy

Welcome to the BB Pastafreak.

Waving from Colorado. I wish I could help but I don't eat ribs. DH does but there are never any leftovers. LOL.

I hope to see you around alot.

BJ

False

Find more about Weather in New Bedford, MA

Thank you for the replies and welcome! 

I never thought of using them in tacos!  What a great idea!  I am going to give that a shot, tonight. 

I look forward to getting to meet many new people on the boards...Everyone looks like they are so sweet! 

Have a great day!

Andrea

False

5831.gif WELCOME! image by ilovebulio

This is a Great group of Cooks/People .

I think you'll like it here!

~Alliea

False

Susan-Serving as a Taste Of Home Field Editor since 2009

Hi Alliea!

I think I'm going to love it here.  I love to cook....bake, mostly.  At least, until I figure out more uses for my mixer that don't involve sugar and flour.  LOL!

I am going to spend some time trying to figure out how everyone gets all the cute pictures and animations into their posts.  I think it makes them more interesting.  Mine will probably be pretty boring for a while. 

I have been having a good time browsing the posts, but, alas, I must work on a final paper for one of my classes.  I hope to be able to take some breaks to play around a little more here!

Thank you for the welcome!

Andrea

False