What do you serve with lasagna? | Taste of Home Community  
Show Subscription Form

What do you serve with lasagna?

Last post Jan 02, 2010 4:36 PM by PeterpatchNana . 7 replies.

Forum Jump:
Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
  • What do you serve with lasagna?

I've never made lasagna, but I found what SEEMS to be an easy recipe and sounds good on Paula Deen's site.  Besides garlic bread, what do you serve?  What kind of salad besides green?

False
    ***It doesn't matter how hot a guy is because there is some poor woman, somewhere, sick of his crap!!***
  • Re: What do you serve with lasagna?

Meatballs and a tomato and fresh mozzarella salad.

NancySmile

False

A room without books is like a body without a soul. - Cicero

My family like a simple salad of romanine, tomato & cucumber slices with Wishbone Italian dressing.  It sure sounds good especially with this burrrrry weather! 

False
    Cathy "What Contemptible Scoundrel Stole The Cork From My Lunch" --- W.C. Fields
  • Ceasar Salad

For some reason I always serve Caeser Salad........ maybe the garlic in both compliments each other???????? Don't know why, but this is the salad I always do with lasagne

False
  • Re: Ceasar Salad

a simple garden type salad (mixed greens or lettuce, cucumbers, tomatoes, maybe a little red onion with light Italian or vinaigrette...and garlic toast

False

Faith is not demanding what we want; it is trusting God's goodness in spite of life's tragedies. Dave Branon

I usually just serve a regular salad with a choice of topping because not everyone likes the samething on their salad and I also serve green beans with my lasagna.  That is what my mom serve with lasagna and I just picked up on her ideas of some things to serve with meals.

Pam

False

Pamela

This thread caught my attention because that is what we had for our New Year's dinner tonight.  I follow the rest and serve a green salad with Italian dressing and garlic toast.  It was a delicious dinner and we all enjoyed it.  The best part....we have leftovers for the weekend!  

False

Caesar salad with my original 40 year old recipe  and garlic bread.

False